Vogue Magazine I would like to know if only nail polishes come in that presentation or not because they are offering similar ones but I do not know if they are original. Thank you very much!
What kind of articles are included in this Magazine?
Start your review of Vogue Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Tefa R.
College Point, NY
Vogue Magazine uploaded by Tefa R.
Love my monthly subscription, reading about fashion and learning, the magazine always comes on time!☺️
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Vogue Magazine uploaded by Product Mom D.
Vogue Magazine uploaded by Product Mom D.
Next to Instyle its my go to magazine for fashion and pop culture. Has high end and affordable content. Love the articles.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Vogue Magazine uploaded by Valery R.
Set in the 1980s, `Pose' is a dance musical that explores the juxtaposition of several segments of life and society in New York: the ball culture world, the rise of the luxury Trump-era universe, and the downtown social and literary scene. Blanca forms a `house', a self-selected family that provides support to LGBTQ youth who have been rejected by their birth families. Damon is a dancer who joins Blanca's house. Together, they compete in the balls -- where house members challenge each other in various categories and are judged on their outfits, attitude, or dance skills -- against Blanca's former house mother, Elektra. Pray Tell is Godfather to the children who compete in the balls. Angel is a streetwalker who develops feelings for a new client, Stan, who has a loving wife, Patty. James Van Der Beek co-stars as Stan's boss, Matt.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I love the editorials in this magazine. The photos are absolutely amazing, and the clothes are to die for. I can't pass up a subscription to this magazine.
melisa T.
Bronx, NY
Vogue Magazine uploaded by melisa T.
Amo estas revistas me encanta el arte que muestran la moda y las historias de cada modelo que muestran. I love these magazines I love the art that show the fashion and the stories of each model they show.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Vogue Magazine uploaded by Mindy R.
Always containing the 411. May 2021 issue has Amanda Gorman on the cover. I just got it yesterday and haven't had much time to read but am looking forward to her article. #TheRiseofAmandaGorman I recommend checking this issue out because this is history in the making. #activist #Vouge #Fashion #AmandaGorman #Influenster #IamMimisMusic Vogue Magazine Vogue #blackgirlmagic #favoritereads #bethechange love this magazine.
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
Vogue Magazine uploaded by Jennifer C.
Great team with Vogue and fantastic editorial. Love all their looks and wonderful ideas.
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Vogue Magazine uploaded by Nargis M.
My acquaintance with Vogue magazine has begun when I was a kid. I remember how often I took my mother’s magazines, how its bright and colourful pictures always attracted my attention and the smell of gloss paper won my heart forever. Now I have a monthly subscription to Vogue, which costs me about $ 12 per year, it is much cheaper than buying a magazine in stores. Plus, every year the publisher sends a cute tote bag as a gift. Vogue is inspiring magazine, on its pages you can find a lot of useful information, track the latest fashion and beauty trends and simply have a good time with a cup of coffee and a magazine in your hands. Enjoy 😉
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Es mi revista favorita de todos los meses. No hay mucho para leer en mi opinión pero vas a encontrarte ideas innovadoras que te ayudan a inspirarte en tus looks y outfits, ya que tiene lo último en tendencias. También ideas inspiradoras para el hogar y el jardín. La puedes conseguir impresa, que en lo personal me gusta más o para leer en E-book. Y yo la conseguí en su página directamente por una suscripción anual de 10 dólares!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This magazine has all the latest fashions that are going on for clothes and cosmetics along with beuatifully detailed pictures.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
María R.
il y a un an
nahomy M.
Los gavilanes vía San mateo más adelante de la iglesia Jesús de nasaret
Jill H.
Airdrie, AB
il y a 4 ans
Vogue Magazine what do you guys think of Vogue magazine?
Nicole A. il y a 4 ans
It's basically art beautiful avant-garde photos all the time I enjoy it