Vogmask Pink Roses Non Woven Microfiber Mask uploaded by Christiana H.

BY VOGMASK

Advanced Microfiber BFE 99 Filtering Material. Spandex Ear Loops for Most Comfortable Fitting Mask. Aluminum Nose Band Forms Perfect Seal Across Nose. Vibrant Textile Pattern. Unisex Adult Size. Clean with damp coloth on pre-filter layer. 4.75 in. W x 0.625 in. D x 6.375 in. H ( .06 lbs.) Powerful pink roses energize your face and protect your breath. see more...

Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter and I are heading to China, and a major concern in some of the larger cities is the terrible pollution, so I did research...a LOT of research on various masks to wear. By far, the Vogmasks were preferred, because of their comfort, ability to filter out almost 100% of the contaminants and odors in the air, and they're quite stylish. I ordered them off of Amazon and received them the very next day! My daughter wears a size small, and I wear a large. Both masks fit perfectly. They do take a bit of getting used to, and they felt a bit warm at first, but let's remember safety over minor discomfort, right?

Not the cheapest masks (around $30 each), but the ones we chose have a valve to expel moisture, so there is no build up.
True, it'll be/feel weird wearing masks in public, but it's very common in China, and no vacation is worth risking your health for.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
I have 2 rare medical conditions that cause sudden allergic reactions. I never know what triggers them. Vogmask allows my safety to go places with lots of pollutants and scents. it has lowered my reactions when worn and it's stylish.

only downside is that the mask has an odd, strong smell when new. recommend filling washing instructions before first wear