HealthVogmask
Hummingbird VMCV Medium

Vogmask Hummingbird VMCV Medium

by Vogmask

VMCV Vogmasks contain a microfiber inner and outer layer, 95%+ particle filtering media, carbon filter, and one exhalation valve for facilitating exit of moisture and CO2 from the interior of the mask. Trim and ear loops are made with latex-free spandex. Vogmask is manufactured under Quality Plan to the following international respiratory compliance for reusable personal protective equipment: CE Mark Personal Protective Equipment - filtering half masks for particles, against EN 149:2001 + A1:2009. CE Certified FFP1 R Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive 89/686/EEC KF-94 Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Seoul, Korea KN-94 KN95 China Personal Protective Equipment Conforms to NIOSH N95 filter efficiency as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181 GB2626-2006 Personal Protective Equipment Certified KN95

VMCV FEATURES ~ Superior protection for PM 2.5 particles in air pollution and other microscopic airborne contaminants. Exhalation valve facilitates the exit of moisture and CO2 from the interior of the mask. Trim and ear loops are made with latex-free spandex. Adjustable Vogmask Head Strap Accessory can be purchased separately to assure proper fit.; SIZE GUIDE ~ Measure from bridge of nose to bottom of chin - SMALL - under 9 cm (3.55 inches) | MEDIUM - up to 10 cm (3.95 inches) | LARGE - over 10.16 cm (4 inches). Most adults wear Large.; MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ~ All Vogmask sellers offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. (Buyer may need to contact seller directly for return instructions if Amazon denies automatic-return processing.); FUNCTIONAL ~ 95% particle filter and Carbon filters are sewn into Vogmasks to help protect from =95% of airborne particles as small as .3 microns such as dust, pollen, shavings and contaminants from wildfires and air pollution. Helps reduce exposure to airborne biological particles, and filters odors. Filter media allows easy breathing resistance.; ECO-FRIENDLY ~ Vogmasks are reusable for about 3-6 months depending on air quality conditions. Hand-wash only to extend usable life of mask.

Does anyone know if this mask filters out viruses and bacteria? Or is it just pollution?
Start your review of Vogmask Hummingbird VMCV Medium!
Olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Vogmask Hummingbird VMCV Medium uploaded by Olivia L.
Vogmask Hummingbird VMCV Medium uploaded by Olivia L.
I started using VOGMASK after the breakouts of COVID-19. I have asthma + an autoimmune condition and being high risk I really trust this mask. The fabric is great and doesn't irritate my skin even after many hours of wear. It's very easy to breath through and is very comfortable. I bought a size Medium. I am a 5'7", 130 ib woman, and it fits perfectly! I highly suggest this company!
Janet  G.
Oceanside, CA
Vogmask Hummingbird VMCV Medium uploaded by Janet  G.
I've been using VogMask for a couple years before the pandemic when I traveled on airplanes. I used to always catch some illness after a flight. Every since I started using this, I was healthy during the last 4 overseas flights. (Even with a person coughing behind me for the whole fight). They are not inexpensive, but worth the price if they keep me healthy. #vogmask #Influenster #TravelJunkie #NewYearSameFaves