Vo5 Styling Gel Mega Hold Control 200ml uploaded by Elle C.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Saff A.
My brother has used this product for years, I've used this personally too to keep my baby hairs away from my face (lol). This product lasts about 1/2 hours, it's not the best compared to the other ones I have used but is a great alternative.
Min C.
Seaford
I used this for style my hair on my wedding and is so good it hold all day and easy to wash the price is affordable and they also do discount which is even better
Camille E.
Coquitlam, BC
This product worked quite well. I used it when I curled my hair and it lasted quite a long time, but was a bit stiff to the touch. The scent was really nice and it was effective for all day hold.
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
My brother recently got it and uses it everyday. He really likes it as it holds in place and even after wearing a hat, he can easily fix it to what it was before he had put the hat on.
Ian L.
Llanelli
Poor product. Leaves a wet finish and sticky hands. Would not but the product again for myself