BY ALBERTO VO5

VO5® Salon Series™ Smooth + Sleek Shampoo.
New!
Alberto.
5 essential vitamins: E, C, H, B5 & B3.
11 revitalizing oils.
Flawless frizz control.
From roots to ends™. see more...

Shirley M.
After rinsing out the Hot oil therapy, I used the Alberto VO5 Smooth + Sleek Shampoo. From the moment you start to lather, you can really feel a difference from other hair shampoos. I felt the clean, smooth, & moisturizing feeling from ROOTS to ENDS that I don't usually get with other shampoos. The best part? No Repeat needed! You can use the Shampoo 3-7 times a week.
Stephanie  D.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo treats my hair so good words can't explain I have platinum blonde hair and this shampoo makes my blonde stick out so beautifully the only bad thing is that I haven't see it at my local Walmart much but it's literally like heaven in a bottle I absolutely gives this a A ++++++!!!!!!
Desiree R.
Newport, KY
I got this item because i had a coupon and thought what the heck. and I can say that it compares really well with the top notch brands. for me who has fair hair i didn't need conditioner but the shampoo did what it said it was going to do. and eliminated also of frizz
hiba w.
Newark, DE
I have super thick, curly hair and this shampoo doesn't dry it out at all. I only shampoo once a week but when I do it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It also smells fab
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I had a coupon for this shampoo and conditioner so I decided to try it. I have thick, dry, course textured hair and this product made it worse. I didn't like this product at all. It made my hair more dry and course feeling.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I'm pretty fickle with shampoo/conditioner but I did like this. It's super affordable, smells good, and leaves your hair soft and relatively smooth. It's a good shampoo if you're on a budget as well.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
Normally I dislike v05 products but I love this product. It makes my hair extra smooth and so easy to straighten. This is currently what I am using and love it!
Jennifer F.
Bronx, NY
LEAVES HAIR SHINEY AND SMELLING GREAT! DEFINITELY A MUST BUY. I USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE AND WAS AMAZED ABOUT HOW IT LEFT MY HAIR EVEN WET.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Not my favorite salon shampoo I use daily but when I run out this shampoo is a nice back up that doesn't leave my hair feeling gross
Katherine M.
North Conway, NH
A shampoo that actually does what they advertise! After using it for only a few weeks my hair was finally sleek and shiny!