Vo5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion - 200 Ml

Vo5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion - 200 Ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vo5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion - 200 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Zoe H.
St austell, Cornwall
Vo5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion - 200 Ml uploaded by Zoe H.
I really love this product on my hair it's a all in one its got heat defense helps give my hair volume which is needed and controls frizz and does not leave my hair greasy.
Amelia K.
Vo5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion - 200 Ml uploaded by Amelia K.
This is great for volume and heat protection.It’s light weight but very effective.It holds great and it’s not sticky.It dose an excellent job in heat protection without making the hair feel dry and straw-like.
Maisie M.
uk
Vo5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion - 200 Ml uploaded by Maisie M.
Let’s be real! This is not my go to. It made my hair superrrr greasy and it doesn’t really help. I don’t want to be too harsh on this product but I wouldn’t recommend it ❤️

Looking for your answer?