BY GENERIC

• I love Kiwi. Does this really smell like them?1 Answers
Leanna W.
Warren, NJ
Listen, I am all about finding a great product at a great price. And I don't necessarily think you need to spend a lot of money on shampoo or conditioner. There are some wonderful ones out there at bargain prices. And VO5 has some I like, but...this is not one of them. This particular shampoo leaves behind a residue on my long, fine hair and it seems to have increased the static. Additionally while the smell in the bottle is quite pleasant, it doesn't seem the same when I'm actually shampooing. In the shower it smells much more of chemical and bitterness.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using V05 shampoo and conditioner combinations. Along with their amazingly low prices for their products, they do not test their products on animals and are considered cruelty-free. I will continue to support this brand and their products. They make my hair feel soft and clean and there is no need to wash it every day, saving my dead ends.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good! It's not something you can use too often maybe once a month because it is really drying. It does get rid of any residue from hair products. It is super cheap. You can find it at many grocery and drugstores. I would recommend.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love the V05 brand! Not only is it inexpensive, but it works great. The Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo smells great, just like most of the V05 hair products. It's not as good as a more expensive salon product, but it works great and leaves your hair very soft and clean. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Randi S.
Lyons Falls, NY
I love the fact that V05 is inexpensive yet awesome. and the kiwi lime squeeze shampoo smells almost too good to put in my hair is smells like something i should be eating!
Nellie K.
Salisbury, MD
This is nice for a cheap shampoo. I cant use it for a long period of time though.
sophia m.
Kokomo, IN
Smells great. smell lasts forever. one of my favorites. leaves hair nice and soft, it's cheap to! one of my main go to brands
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I love Kiwi. Does this really smell like them?