BY GENERIC

VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo: Vitamin E promotes scalp circulation and restores moisture Vitamin H promotes thicker, stronger hair Vitamin C protects hair from UV rays Vitamin B5, a moisturizer/humectant that readily binds to hair Vitamin B3 moisturizes and promotes hair growth Family size 5 essential vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair see more...

Stephanie M.
I've used this off and on for years with the clarifying conditioner. It effectively cleans my hair and gets rid of any product residue. The bonus is that it smells fantastic and it's only $1. In short it does what it claims. I just ran out but I'd like to try something different (as usual!) so I'm not repurchasing immediately, however I would be that I come back to this off an on throughout my lifetime just as I have in the past. :)
Liv W.
This shampoo is definitely a must have if you have oily hair. It takes care of oil, dirt, salt water, and chlorine. It leaves your hair looking clean and feeling soft. I also love the fresh lime scent! You can typically find this for $1 or less, which is great.
lily b.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried so many high end shampoos as well as other drug store brands but none work for my hair as well as V05.
The fact that now they have other scents is a bonus for me.
Erika R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I don't really like this shampoo. It smells really good but makes my hair feel dry after I use it. The price is really good, but I guess you get what you paid for.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I guess the term "you get what you pay for" comes to mind with this product. It works at cleaning your hair, but it left mine feeling really Limp and frizzy.
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
Not a fan of vo5 products. I find most of their shampoos are not comparable to ther competitors. Although their prices are always lower.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
I love Vo5 and their prices. Not expensive and does a great job. I've been using this for a couple of years along side the conditioner.
Nikauly B.
Muy buen Shampoo siempre me han gustado los vo5, son buenos.
Las fragancias son de olores suaves
Rebekah G.
Yucca Valley
LOVE, LOVE this shampoo. I use the conditioner as well. They always leave my hair smelling great and super soft
Cassie W.
I'm not really a big fan of this shampoo. It does clean your hair but it doesn't seem to nourish it like other brands. After I used it it just seemed to strip my hair of any natural oils or moisture and left my hair dry and brittle