BeautyFaceFacial Skincarevlcc
Natural Sciences Snigdha Face Cream 50ml

VLCC Natural Sciences Snigdha Face Cream 50ml

by vlcc

Natural Sciences Snigdha Face Cream is a unique Ayurvedic cream made with the precision of modern science. It is made with a blend of oils and herbal extracts that naturally lighten and moisturize the skin. Skin coloration is caused by the pigment known as melanin. Mulberry and Lemon Peel extracts reduce melanin deposits in the skin, leaving it fairer without de-hyrdating or harming it as bleaching agents do. Supporting this action, Licorice, Turmeric, and Blackberry extracts nourish and detoxify the skin....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VLCC Natural Sciences Snigdha Face Cream 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
suspicious M.
uttar pradesh gorakhpur near thana tiwaripur bahrampur zafar colony
It is so nice and great i love it so much its results are pretty conviencing i love it it is so good it makes my skin soft and clean and perfect and feel fresh and light i i iam coming again to rewiev it as more as you use it i am getting more biased for vlcc i just love
Farhin K.
New Delhi, India
Didn't support my skin tone as my skin is a bit oily and sensitive and it is herbal so i have chosen this but it reacts on my skin leading to red blemishes..the only good is its packaging that's all..Needs improvement for sure.!
Fatema T.
Dhaka
VLCC natural science snigdha face cream good for skin whitening and it is good for going out in the sun and lighten dark spots. And night cream great for acne scar removing.
Rachna J.
A very nice cream with a luxurious texture. I love the range of creams and cleansers this company has now brought to the market. One has plenty to choose from. The snighda cream has healing oils and I can see their benefits on my children.

Looking for your answer?