Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears

Vlasic® Zesty Dill Spears.
"Crunchy!"
Big crunch.
Since 1942.
24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 710ml.

Any good recipes out there?
Start your review of Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears!
Product Highlights
I feel like I could eat the whole jar in one sitting.in 1 review
They have great flavor and tge crunch cant be beat.in 1 review
tastes great on and in a lot of recipes.in 1 review
My family loves dill pickles and this is one of our favorites!in 1 review
4 months agoSaint Louis, MO
These pickle spears are super flavorful and have just a hint of spice. The spears aren't mushy and are the perfect accompaniment to hamburgers, hotdogs and sandwiches.
21 days agoSherwood, MI
This is all I craved during both of my pregnancies so far! It has a refreshing, satisfying, zesty flavor and the crisp texture of regular pickles. All in all, it is one of my favorite snacks to munch on, even when I’m not pregnant! 😂
4 months agoWarwick, NY
A delicious classic that is always tasty. I would recommend these pickles to others and have before. They are affordable and there is a lot of variety and options. This specific zesty flavor is my favorite and pairs well with sandwiches and barbecue.
3 months agoSalem, OR
I grew up eating these pickles because my dad was always buying them. I think they’re really delicious. I love pickles and this kind and this brand is really yummy. I recommend these for sure and they’re super affordable.
5 months agoPearcy, AR
To be honest I am not a huge pickle eater but when and if I decide I want one this is the one I go for. Super fresh & crunchy with great flavor. The only pickle I eat ! Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickle Spears
4 months ago
these are soooo good! i love how strong the flavor is. it is very garlicky and vinegary but i love it. it has a spicier taste as opposed to a fresh taste like claussen. a very good choice of pickle but very strong
5 months agoYoungstown
Other than homemade it’s my favorite pickle. I have to get specifically “zesty.” I just wish I could find jumbo whole pickles with the same flavoring. They only offer them in the classic flavor in my area.
5 months ago
Vlasic pickles are generally the brand I buy. I like to snack on them or eat them with sandwiches. I enjoyed the extra zest that these pickles have and the garlic chunks, as I am a huge garlic fan.
5 months agoBraham, MN
I will never eat regular pickles again, I need to have my zesty spears! These things have a great kick but they aren't too overpowering. They are the perfect snack and great for a picnic.
5 months agoBuzzards Bay, MA
These are my absolute favorite pickles in the entire world. They always have a really good crunch and I love the little bit of zest from all the spices. I always buy 2 jars at a time. Love them!!!