BY VLASIC #29 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® Zesty Dill Spears.
"Crunchy!"
Big crunch.
Since 1942.
24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 710ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I feel like I could eat the whole jar in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "tastes great on and in a lot of recipes." in 1 review
  • "My family loves dill pickles and this is one of our favorites!" in 1 review
  • "They have great flavor and tge crunch cant be beat." in 1 review
Abigail B.
Mcclellan, CA
I love the zesty dill, I like my pickles with a crunch and a bite! These do great on a burger or deli sandwich, but I usually end up eating them straight out of the jar haha
My only complaint is that I can't find them anywhere, I moved a year ago and nobody in my area carries zesty, so I've started ordering them online.
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
I am mildly obsessed with these. Can't stop eating them. Loved pickles already but with these being just a little spicy....mmmmm can't stop. Definitely recommend.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I have tried so many pickle brands that I could tell you which ones to stay away from and which ones to have on hand at all times. These Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears are affordable and healthy and they provide the perfect crunch. I highly recommend these for sandwiches, burgers, and even to bread and deep fry. Nothing compares to the crunch of a true Vlasic pickle.
Angela N.
Oh wow these are delicious! You get a tangy dill with a pinch on the butt. That's the best way I can describe these. I love dill pickles but I can't eat to many at one sitting but these... oh yummy! You can make little cracker snacks with them, I learned that living the single life!!! Call it dinner.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
I have to give a hometown product some props. Vlassic/Pinnacle foods is a well known etablishment in my hometown (youbca smell dill in our summer breeze, lol) I use homemade pickles, but when I get store bought, this is my first choice. They have great flavor and tge crunch cant be beat. I love the large thin slices, they are perfect for burgers and sandwiches.
Brittney W.
Wadsworth, OH
I love these as a snack at my desk at work. I love eating them alone or mixing combining them with something else. One odd recipe I like is mixing the pickles with cottage cheese as a healthy snack. Dr. OZ recommended it once and I had to try it - very good!
Krystal F.
Evansville, IN
These are my all time favorite pickles. I am a pickle fanatic! I feel like I could eat the whole jar in one sitting. Embarrassing to say.. But so true! Haha the spice is just right for me. Yummy!
megan m.
Mesa, AZ
When I was pregnant I could go through an entire jar of these in 2 days! I love The zesty spiceAndy kick the end with. When the store is out of them I have to go to another storw to pick them up because they muzta must have. we have to limit ourselves to one jar a week though!
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
These are my favorite pickles! They are zesty and crunchy and you can eat them at all times of the day! I love them for lunch and I love them for a midnight snack!
Kerri R.
Racine, WI
They are awesome!!! They are crispy like I like pickles. I love that the put peppers in the jar for the spice. The kids love these also. They don't last long in our house. When we open a jar it usually gone in one day.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Any good recipes out there?