BY VLASIC #25 in Canned Vegetables

Vlasic® Zesty Dill Spears.
"Crunchy!"
Big crunch.
Since 1942.
24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 710ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "tastes great on and in a lot of recipes." in 1 review
  • "I feel like I could eat the whole jar in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "They have great flavor and tge crunch cant be beat." in 1 review
  • "My family loves dill pickles and this is one of our favorites!" in 1 review
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I have tried so many pickle brands that I could tell you which ones to stay away from and which ones to have on hand at all times. These Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears are affordable and healthy and they provide the perfect crunch. I highly recommend these for sandwiches, burgers, and even to bread and deep fry. Nothing compares to the crunch of a true Vlasic pickle.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Johns island , SC
Foodie Expert
I am mildly obsessed with these. Can't stop eating them. Loved pickles already but with these being just a little spicy....mmmmm can't stop. Definitely recommend.
Maddie J.
Maddie J.
Marriottsvl, MD
Foodie Expert
While I love the traditional dill Vlasic pickles, I was rather disappointed with the "Zesty" variety. They tasted unpleasantly sour and slightly bitter to me.
kathrine w.
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It not my first choice but my nephew like these pickles. Every time we go shopping or he's at my house I better have them.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lowell, IN
These are now the only pickles I buy. I first purchased about a year ago and now go through a jar a week (minimum). They are my favorite!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I love these pickles! You can't beat them! They are the perfect dill flavor and I always am satisfied!
Michelle  M.
Michelle M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love classic pickles. They are so good. I always put them in my tuna and in my sandwiches.
Kerri R.
Kerri R.
Racine, WI
They are awesome!!! They are crispy like I like pickles. I love that the put peppers in the jar for the spice. The kids love these also. They don't last long in our house. When we open a jar it usually gone in one day.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
My family loves dill pickles and this is one of our favorites! They are tasty and delicious! Pick up a jar the next time you are at the store.
Janina M.
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
These are my favorite pickles! They are zesty and crunchy and you can eat them at all times of the day! I love them for lunch and I love them for a midnight snack!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Any good recipes out there?