Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears

by Vlasic

The dill spear is America's favorite pickle, and this time, we’re taking the Vlasic® Dill Spear to new, mouthwatering heights. Juicy, and crunchy, and oh-so-zesty, these spears are cut lengthwise and add mild spice to your favorite sandwich.

Available Sizes:

• 24 oz.

Any good recipes out there?
Start your review of Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love zestly pickles and this is the kind I love to eat. They are so good to eat with sandwiches. I put one of these on the side and it gives me a nice flavorful crunch to go with my meal. I can eat these alone. A jar never lasts me very long because the taste of these is very addictive. I crave these pickles when I want something with a little spice and salt. They go good in my homemade snack packs with crackers, pepperoni and pepper jack cheese.
Lynn A.
Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears uploaded by Lynn A.
These pickles are the best. Nice and crunchy, Always hate a soggy limp pickle. They have a wonderful zing of flavor, no ordinary dill pickle will give you  the pleasure of the taste. Great paired with a sandwich, on a relish tray or just as a snack. Low carbs and calories make these fit into any diet plan.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
I love these for accompanying a pressed sandwich or to go into Tuna salad. Or just by itself as a snack!
Brittany J.
Lowell, IN
These are now the only pickles I buy. I first purchased about a year ago and now go through a jar a week (minimum). They are my favorite!!
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
These are my go to pickles!! I enjoy the tangy flavor and really tastes good! I use these alot at barbecues. I highly recommend this product
Victoria L.
Phoenix, AZ
Great to have for several options in the kitchen... the juice itself is full of flavor and great to add to make deviled eggs. The best part of Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears is that they are 0 calories. It’s the guilt-free treat to have at home. As for the high sodium at times, well it helps my low blood pressure and the reason I appreciate this snack so much. Enjoy adding them to sandwiches, burgers and even to sprinkle bits of it in tuna salads.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
I don't know how they do it but these zesty Dill Spears are the bomb love them always by these to make when I make sloppy joes the kids love them they're a little bit of a different flavor to the old original Dill Spears it's a nice change I will buy these again and I recommend these to all try them once you would be surprised very good and very affordable
Marlena J.
Bomb asf on the side of any lunchmeat sandwich 💯 pickles grew on me over time when I was younger I hated them so much I'd tell people I was allergic and then do something dumb like bite a cucumber. Anyway awesome buy for a tangy snack namean?
Karen M.
Athens, TN
My family loves dill pickles,. We only buy vlassics Dill because they are so crisp and juicy. They a healthy snack option. Try cutting into slices and batter them up to deep fry. Yum
Victoria K.
Whitehall, MI
These zesty dill spears have a great flavor that's perfect for snacking or to eat alongside a sub/sandwich/burger/wrap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...