BY VLASIC #71 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic zesty bread & butter pickle chips - 24 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Taste Great and fit perfectly on a sandwich. Give it a great tang! Price is also reasonable! I'm not a fan of the taste of these off of a sandwich, but that's just me.
Amanda K.
These things are so good it's crazy. They're perfect to put on a burger or with cheese and crackers. The butter flavor is really strong, they're delicious!
Savannah N.
River Ridge, LA
I am not a fan of these bread and butter pickles. The sweet taste is a bit of a turnoff. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Amanda G.
OMG these pickles are the best. I can eat them by themselves or with a sandwich. They are just soo delicious.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
I absolutely love these. i put these on my sandwiches and hamburgers. it gets the job done, great taste
Milli R.
These pickles are my absolute favorite. I use them on sandwiches, salads and also as a quick snack.
Erin P.
London, ON
PICKLES! this is always a must on our grocery list, every single person in my household family absolutely loves pickles and can eat them at any time of the day! We love every single kind of pickle and go through the jar so fast!