Vlasic Sweet Gherkin Pickles - 16 oz.

Vlasic sweet gherkin pickles - 16 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vlasic Sweet Gherkin Pickles - 16 oz.!
Product Highlights
“These sweet, crunchy, zesty little buggers are perfect for party trays and snacking, and I highly recommend them.” in 1 review
Medford, OR
This should be a no brainer for anyone that is a pickle fan. These are the best pickle brand and tasting variety of pickles on the market. If you are craving pickles then this is the brand for you. Try it and you’ll see!
Dairy Free
Columbus , TX
I can eat an entire jar. These sweet mini pickles are so freakin good. I love all pickles but I wish they were sweet with a bit of a jalapeño favor for some kick.
Low Carb
These are by far my favorite type of pickles. Although the brand is readily found in my local grocery stores at times this particular product can be hard to find. If you enjoy a wet pickle they are wonderful though and I recommend picking them up if you can find them.
Columbus, OH
Vlasic has the best gherkin pickles. They stay the freshest the longest and are very sweet and crisp. Usually don’t find unwanted, left behind bits from the raw form. Best snack, or potato salad ingredient.
Love these pickles as a side to sandwiches or a delectable on a relish tray. Perfect combination of crunch and tartness with a hint of sweetness. Little on the pricey side based on package size. Always great quality.
Vegetarian
Augusta, ME
Vlasic Sweet Gherkin Pickles - 16 oz. uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love sweet pickles , especially homemade. But when my life gets so busy i grab a jar of these. I love the perfect snap you get when you take a bite ! The flavor is on point . Goes great on a party tray , burgers, or sandwiches. These pickles are so yummy !
Wyoming, MI
These are my favorite sweet gherkin pickles. I can eat a whole jar in one sitting. I remember them being a bit cringe year than they are currently. Not sure if Vlasic change the recipe over the years but the taste is still amazing.
Spokane Vly, WA
We love Vlasic pickles. We add them to foods like tuna fish for sandwiches or just eat them alone. As a low to no calorie food, I don’t feel guilty for snacking on them. We buy these often and I recommend.
No Special Diet
I love these little sweet gherkin pickles, my dad has used them for years now and his famous potato salad recipe. They have a great crunchy crispy taste and are not sour at all. I love that they’re priced pretty fair and they come in a decent size jar.
Byron Center, MI
These were my go to during one of my pregnancies. For whatever reason I craved sweet pickles a d these were the only brand that did it for me. They were just the right amount of sweet and had an amazing crunch. Mmm... sweet pickles.