#11 in Canned Vegetables

Vlasic sweet gherkin pickles - 16 oz. see more...

Vlasic Sweet Gherkin Pickles - 16 oz.
  • "These sweet, crunchy, zesty little buggers are perfect for party trays and snacking, and I highly recommend them." in 1 review
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Aujha A.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
This product doubles as a bottle of nostalgia for me, I used to eat them all the time with my Grammy when I was younger. You can get them at any grocery store for about $4. They taste sweet and go great on the side with sandwiches.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband not a big fan of dill pickle so I use this in my macaroni salad instead adds a diffrent taste to it. Taste good and adds a good crunch aspect.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love any and all pickles but these little ones are the best. They are very affordable and they are so tasty.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
The crunch and sweetness is amazing! They are great for a snack any time of the day. Good for parties or everyday lunches.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Wichita, KS
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
These are delicious. vlasic is my fave brand for pickles, i absolutely love them
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I like putting these little guys out when I have a meat a cheese tray, they're small and sweet and tangy, it gives your taste buds a tiny little kick. They're always crunchy which is awesome and you can get them at any grocery store! These little guys are fun to eat and a good alternative for dill pickles if you don't like those
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I'm not usually fond of sweet pickles but these are some of the best I have had. I am not a full convert, but I'm glad I tried these
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Best pickles ever, I don't know why they are hard to find, we go through a jar at every party