BY VLASIC

Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Stackers®.
"Crunchy!"
Big crunch. Since 1942.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
Mmmmmm. perfectly crunchy and delicious. They satisfy my worst salt cravings and, weird fact! they help with my restless leg syndrome- a little lesson I picked up from my mom.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
No matter how long you have these in the fridge they stay crunchy, how do they do that? what ever they do its working and boy are these delish. perfect for sandwhiches or just eat em from the jar like i do .
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
I love pickles so I had to voice my opinion... but I never had the garlic version but I must stay vlasic pickles are great brand to have.
Brenna M.
I love pickles and Vlasic is the BEST brand. These are so yummy with the perfect amount of "kick" without going overboard!
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I love the kick these have. If I have these around when family comes over they do not last very long! Love these!
Jessie T.
These taste amazing and are great on a burger I they r so sweet and salty like how a pickle should be
Lily T.
One of the best pickles ever!! I absolutely love pickles and these are a brand I love
f f.