Vlasic Stackers Kosher Dill Pickles uploaded by Keila R.

BY VLASIC #9 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® "Crunchy!" Stackers® Kosher Dill.
Big Crunch Since 1942.
24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 710 ml. see more...

Baelie P.
Moab, UT
Review for: Stackers Kosher Dill Pickles 24 oz more...
These are by far the best pickles I’ve ever tried, and I love pickles. I can eat these by the jar. They’re so sour and juicy that they’re irresistible! I can’t live without these pickles! They’re the best!
Review for: Stackers Kosher Dill Pickles 16 oz more...
Vlasic is my go to pickle brand. I have tried other brands stacker type pickles and IMO these are the best. The stacker shape is perfect for burgers and sandwiches. Best part is they are a low calorie way to add flavor!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Review for: Stackers Kosher Dill Pickles 16 oz more...
Vlasic Stackers Kosher Dill Pickles remind me of my childhood. My parents always keep them in their fridge. They are good on sandwiches and burgers. They also make a great snack. I think that they are a good value. I would recommend them to others.
Erin R.
I am VERY picky about pickles. it took me years of doing my own grocery shopping to find the brand I enjoyed as a child. Vlasic Kosher dill pickles, who knew, NOTHING compares to these, in any shape or form. I like the stackers, I enjoy it as long as it is KOSHERDILL... pickles. these taste sweet but tart. it took me years to find the right pickle from my childhood, my parents couldn't rememeber what kind I liked. so I had to try and fail till I found these wonderful tasting treats that go great with any sandwich or make a great side dish at parties. I use to steal pickles from people at jellystone park, instead of the bear stealing pickanikt baskets it was me stealing pickles...these are crunch , flavorful, and juicy and healthy..who woulda thought I would like something that was "kosher" LOL
Mally B.
I love these pickles. I like to serve them cold! There are a lot of brands out there, but to me, these are always the most fresh and have the best CRUNCH! Heck, you can even use the juice for a pickle back to get the evening started! !
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Yummy yum! I love this and they are a must have because they just set you up on happy feet and enjoy the family and friends company! Bought it for almost nothing at krogers.
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
When it comes to dill pickles, these are the way to go. Vlasic makes the best dill pickles but these stackers are even better that the chips. They stay on your burger and makes it fantastic!
Keila R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these so much. They're definitely my go to brand for pickles. They taste wonderful and are super duper crunchy. These are a great addition to burgers and overall a wonderful snack.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Vlasic Stackers are perfect pickles for your sandwich or burger. Since they are nice and flat they don't' slide around like a normal round pickle. They have a wonderful crunch and flavor. Definitely a must have.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What is your favorite kind of pickle?

Walmart