BY VLASIC #27 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® "Crunchy!" Stackers® Bread & Butter Pickles.
Big Crunch Since 1942.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Vlasic Stackers Bread & Butter Pickles
  • "They are so delicious I could eat them by themselves and when adding them to sandwiches it is that much more delicious!" in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
These pickles are extremely delicious! They can be eaten alone or along with a sandwich or burger.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I don't normally eat pickles but vlassic bread and butter pickles will get me every time! so yummy.
Destiny H.
I am a big pickle person and thee pickles are great on sandwiches and burgers or by themselves.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
These are my favorite! I could probably... Yes, I do eat them straight out of the jar. Yummy!
Kaley T.
Yes,i would recommend this to anyone because it's perfect.I love it on bread,i must have this on my bread or else,me bread would missing something and it's not satisfied to not have that crunch and sweet n sour taste to my sandwich.It's real satisfied that after a long day,you get to have a nice cold pickle in your mouth.Yum!
Tessa L.