BY VLASIC #27 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® "Crunchy!" Stackers® Bread & Butter Pickles.
Big Crunch Since 1942.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Vlasic Stackers Bread & Butter Pickles
  • "They are so delicious I could eat them by themselves and when adding them to sandwiches it is that much more delicious!" in 1 review
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Lulu m.
Shawnee , KS
Omg! Writing this review is just making me hungry! I am the total fan of bread butter pickles! They are great on a nice cold cut sandwich or even just by themselves! I don't even like pickles but these pickles I just love!
Lacy H.
Cleburne
How can you not love bread and butter pickles?! These are so good i could serisouly eat the whole jar in one sitting. I love this brand and therr never expensive!
Brianna K.
South Bend, WA
I love pickles they are on of my favorites. I could eat them with pretty much anything. They are pretty affordable, I usually get mine from the local store in my town, or when I'm doing some serious grocery shopping I get them at WAl-Mart. (:
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
When I was growing up, a mean girl at my school called these "welfare pickles". Well, pass the welfare pickles, because I think these taste just fine and the shape of these particular ones are the best because you can make your self a big old welfare sandwich and eat like a king.
Hireri L.
Oceanside, CA
Great quality jarred pickles! Love eating them with different spices or just alone! The crisp bite when you hear that crunch in your mouth makes it so mouth watering. You just can't have one !
Manolux T.
Bread and butter pickles are my absolute favorite pickles! They are so delicious I could eat them by themselves and when adding them to sandwiches it is that much more delicious!
Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
These are my favorite pickles for snacking. I love all pickles, but the flavor in these makes them perfect for sandwiches but ALSO for eating plain. I love Vlasic.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I've always been a lover of pickles, but this brand and kind are my absolute favorite. The bread and butter pickles are very sweet and take on a nice twist of the original pickle.
Tiffany D.
Delaware , OH
These are the best jarred pickles you can buy!! They are always crisp and have a great flavor. I can eat them straight out of the jar or on tons of things!
Tessa L.