BY VLASIC #33 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic snack'mms kosher dill pickles - 16 oz. see more...

• "my daughter loves them too they are perfect for her" in 1 review
  • "Great crunch and a great taste all around a great pickle " in 1 review
  • "I love them.I could eat a whole jar.Cant eat just one" in 1 review
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
R H.
Brooklyn, NY
Obviously gherkins are the superior pickle (besides half-sour pickles which stand alone as the most delicious pickles in existence) with their cute size and satisfying crunch. Here there are no mushy pickles you bite into tentatively, ready to spit, which is always a plus for me. Just don't accidentally get the sweet ones! (Unless you like sweet things, of course, but in my eyes, a sweet pickle is sacrilege.)
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
VLASIC is a leader in dill pickles and these are the perfect size for a little snack or to accompany your sandwich. Nice deep dill taste, The right amount of tartness. My favorite brand
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I love to eat pickles whenever and this are perfect sized for snacking! I love how they taste. We usually keep a jar of these in the fridge. Always a go-to snack when I'm hungry.
Kendra R.
I sincerely do not understand how there isn't a review for these yet. I love pickles, so much. These are the perfect snacks. PLUS they are 0 calories!
amber l.
Freeport, IL
Vlasic is a brand that i trust and they have a wide variety to choose from. Pickles are the perfect snacks for on the go and when you are in a rush.
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
These are my absolute favorite pickles! I grew up eating these and am sure will give them to my children one day. they are delicious and crunchy
Brittany L.
Kingston, TN
My favorite pickles! Always a stable in my cabinet. Great to add to sandwiches or eat by themselves. Would recommend to all pickle lovers.
January M.
Dallas, TX
Okay watching you weight can be hard but pickles are a low calorie snack. Easy to take on the go and good with any thing or by itself.
Ana D.
Sylmar, CA
Vlasic is the best ! Crunchy and tasty . Great with sandwiches , burgers , any BBQ that is coming up . Great snack for sure .