BY VLASIC #19 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® "Crunchy!" Ovals® Hamburger Dill Chips.
Big Crunch Since 1942.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Stephanie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Oval shape is perfect for my burgers, they cover the whole patty and don't slide. Every bite has a crunch and Vlasic always comes through on taste. My kids like the regular but I'm the Zesty Vlasic pickle eater!!
Jennifer B.
I love this pickle chips! I use them with so many items besides burgers such as sandwiches and I make fried pickles too. I even enjoy eating them by themselves as a snack. They are the best pickle chips I have tried so far.
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I don't know if it's silly but I love the size of these pickle chips. When you have the really small ones I feel like you need to put on a lot and then they all fall off of your burger.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I think this is my favorite brand of pickles. They are very flavorful and crunchy! I usually use this for burgers, tartar sauce, potato salad, you name it! They are great!
Trisha P.
Lonsdale, MN
My husband and kids cannot eat a burger without these pickles. They love them! By the time my family gets done building their burgers there is almost more pickles than burger on their buns!
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
These are a must have on sandwiches and hamburgers. They are the perfect amount of dill/sour. They are also the perfect size! Must buy
Stephanie V.
Atlanta, GA
These pickles are nice and crispy, just how I like them. They aren't expensive and are on sale pretty often at my local supermarket.
Amy H.
Tastes as a pickle should. It's crunchy and sour and goes great on a burger. I do prefer the slightly sweeter variety, however.
Victoria R.
Douglas, Ga
Love my vlasik dill pickles on everything from sandwichs to hamburgers or even by their selves my kids really love them to