BY VLASIC #16 in Canned Vegetables

Vlasic® "Crunchy!" Ovals® Hamburger Dill Chips.
Big Crunch Since 1942.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Oval shape is perfect for my burgers, they cover the whole patty and don't slide. Every bite has a crunch and Vlasic always comes through on taste. My kids like the regular but I'm the Zesty Vlasic pickle eater!!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Tastes as a pickle should. It's crunchy and sour and goes great on a burger. I do prefer the slightly sweeter variety, however.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Kawanda A.
Kawanda A.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these pickles on my burgers. I eat them by myself. They are crispy and are so fresh. They are worth every penny.
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I think this is my favorite brand of pickles. They are very flavorful and crunchy! I usually use this for burgers, tartar sauce, potato salad, you name it! They are great!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Love this pickles, I can eat the whole thing by myself in one day. They are good with everything. Best pickles ever!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
These are a must have on sandwiches and hamburgers. They are the perfect amount of dill/sour. They are also the perfect size! Must buy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love this pickle chips! I use them with so many items besides burgers such as sandwiches and I make fried pickles too. I even enjoy eating them by themselves as a snack. They are the best pickle chips I have tried so far.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Atlanta, GA
These pickles are nice and crispy, just how I like them. They aren't expensive and are on sale pretty often at my local supermarket.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
A hamburger isn't a hamburger without these baby's. I also love battering them up and deep frying them. A yummy classic.