BY VLASIC #13 in Pickled Vegetables

Charolette G.
Clintwood
Vlasic Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips Pickles 46 Fl Oz Jar These are some of the best pickles out there in my opinion. I really love having them for hamburgers or even on sandwiches. They can be a little pricier than store brands, but it's worth it I think for the taste of them. I will be buying these again soon for summer recipes and burgers that's for sure!
Carolina M.
Austin, TX
These are sooo tasty. After my first favorite brand of pickle type were discontinued, then they changing the way they were made these then instantly became my top favorite. Super juicy and now I buy the huge jars so I can eat more.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
raven w.
This is by far the best brand of pickles that are sold. These are great on hamburgers, sandwiches, or basically anything. They are even good to get a few out of the jar to eat as a snack. I eat these all the time. I am such a pickle fan that people think I am pregnant.
Raine W.
Not only are these pickles delicious, but they're super versatile. They work great on hamburgers and sandwiches. So easy since they're already cut and the perfect size. I always keep these in the fridge, along with regular pickles. Two thumbs up!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
What is a cookout without these pickles? They make your burgers or garden burgers so much better. That crisp, cool, crunchy pickle taste is perfect on a hot summer day. Everyone needs to go get these for your next party!
Jean W.
Castro Valley, CA
These are, without a doubt, the best dill pickle I have ever eaten. I'll constantly find myself eating them straight out of the jar. They have a great crunch and have such an amazing tangy flavor of brine/dill to them. My mouth is watering right now, just in anticipation of eating one. They taste great in a potato salad.
Samantha R.
Highland, CA
Who doesn't love pickles?!?!? Quite a few people in my house actually. But these picked are always fresh and crispy. I've never had a bad experience when buying a jar of these pickles just make sure to refrigerate after opening.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
When summer rolls around I can't keep enough of these in the house. These Vlasic Dill chips are amazing especially on hamburgers. There a crowd favorite. They have such a good flavor they crunch in your mouth. Uhh amazing.
Rochelle W.
Knoxville, TN
Vlasic is the American standard for pickles. What's not to like? Why buy any other major brand? If you're not eating vlasic, I hope you're eating a local brand or homemade pickles, because as far as I know, national brands of pickles don't get better than this.

back