BY VLASIC #64 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® Kosher Dill Wholes.
"Crunch!".
Big crunch. Since 1942. see more...

Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Boy, do I like this brand! There are times when I crave a kosher dill spear. Large enough to provide a bracing pickle taste. With a nice bite!

Nutrition: one serving (one pickle, as far as I can guess) provides 9% of the daily value of sodium. More than I would prefer--but hardly a deal breaker.

I have been eating these Vlasic goodies since I was in grade school, and I see no reason to change now!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Paige K.
Pickles are my favs all I do it get some popcorn and pickle juice and dip my popcorn in the juice and then obviously eat the pickles! But these pickles are outstanding and I would definitely recommend ! If you like big pickles that are nice and soft and crunchy the best!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My husband and I love pickles and we eat them all the time for a snack. These are my husbands favorite, they have such great pickle flavor and are so crunchy. Great snack alternative to have
Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
This are tangy and amazing. I love having them as a side with a hamburger or just as a snack. They also work really well in dill pickle dip - it was a big hit with friends at a party - yum!
Mariana S.
Houston , TX
These pickles are ok but nothing compares to Del Dixi pickles. I feel like Del Dixi's taste is better. Did give Vlasic a few tries to be able to review.
Carolyn B.
New Bedford, MA
Classic ....have just the right taste and crunch u look for in a pickle. Always better whole and xut then yourself way more xrispy that way
Aleixka M.
Vlasic pickles are always my go-to. They are super crunchy and the flavor is just right. I make sure to always have a jar around.
Taylor M.
Houma, LA
love these other pickles and grew up on these as a kid. they are still just as delicious and will be purchasing in the future!
Yandy W.
I love eating pickles, I usually eat them as a snack or with a sandwich. They are tangy and crunchy that can be enjoy anytime.

back