Vlasic Kosher Dill Whole Pickles uploaded by Amaryssia  H.Vlasic Kosher Dill Whole Pickles uploaded by celeste g.

BY VLASIC #6 in Canned Vegetables

Vlasic® Kosher Dill Whole Pickles.
Big crunch.
Since 1942. see more...

• Has anyone tried pickle dip? It's my new party favorite5 Answers
  • Where can I find these I've only seen the really big jars of pickles. 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat a whole jar of these things!" in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of tartness for a dill pickle. " in 1 review
Linds A.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I love pickles!!! I buy the massive jar at cost co for $4, great deal! I need to lower my intake of these because the serving size is a sad little 1/4 of a pickle, who actually eats only 1/4 of a pickle? I eat like 3 a day, yikes! They do use a heated process when making these, so that's not good, but eh oh well.
celeste g.
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
Mmmm! Okay so I only like eating pickles of they're really crunchy and vlasic never let's me down! these pickles are super crunchy and really good. I believe everything about these pickles are healthy I just think they might be a little high in the sodium content. But really good :-)
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Madison, CT
My 18 year old twin teenagers love opening the refrig and having these tart , crispy pickles for a snack before dinner. I leave a large stick-like toothpick in the jar for easy grabbing. I highly recommend if you have never tried them before. Great staple.
alexis c.
alexis c.
Texas city, Texas
Foodie Expert
I eat these pickers every single day I am addicted to this no joke.they aren't sour or sweet they taste expensive witch I'd weird but true.If you have never tried these you need to pick up a jar I am in love with these pickels.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Classic Vlasic. Seriously love these. I also love pickles, so that could have something to do with it. But these are by far my favorite. We usually buy the huge container and eat at least one a day. I would highly recommend
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Foodie Expert
Good snack for a pregnant woman!! Lol plus they're great for anyone who loves pickle. I've always bought kosher brand and the whole ones are best. I feel like you get more out of it when you buy the whole pickles
Grace A.
Grace A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These pickles are bomb. I know what you are thinking all pickles taste like pickles. That may be true but they are still awesome like eat them by themselfs or with a sandwich. I love them and recommend them.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
Theae are the absolute best pickels ive ever tasted. This brand is amazing. These pickels always taste so fresh. I love the crunch this brand has compared to others.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I don't eat pickles very much. But Vlasic Dill Pickles I love to put on my sandwiches. They have the best taste hands down!!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Foodie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pickles. I love the taste of them. Not as tart as regular dill pickles (though I love those too).
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Has anyone tried pickle dip? It's my new party favorite
Sandy Q.
Sandy Q.
Torrington, CT
Where can I find these I've only seen the really big jars of pickles.