Vlasic Kosher Dill Whole Pickles uploaded by Amaryssia  H.Vlasic Kosher Dill Whole Pickles uploaded by celeste g.

BY VLASIC #4 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® Kosher Dill Whole Pickles.
Big crunch.
Since 1942. see more...

• Has anyone tried pickle dip? It's my new party favorite5 Answers
  • Where can I find these I've only seen the really big jars of pick...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat a whole jar of these things!" in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of tartness for a dill pickle. " in 1 review
Alyssa H.
I have always loved pickles but forgot how much until I started to count calories. I bought these for a low carb filler/ snack. They are amazing!!! When I get a little hungry, I can eat one of these pickles. Not only does it taste amazing, but it gets me to my next meal without indulging into sweets. Also, when the pickles are finished, I freeze the juice in ice cube trays for my boys or drink the juice after a hard workout.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love these pickles. These taste delicious and they are a little crunchy which I really like.
They aren't any pricer than any other pickles on the market. And they go on sale quite often.
I will always buy these. And I recommend others to buy these also!
Chrissy K.
Madison, CT
My 18 year old twin teenagers love opening the refrig and having these tart , crispy pickles for a snack before dinner. I leave a large stick-like toothpick in the jar for easy grabbing. I highly recommend if you have never tried them before. Great staple.
Sharon K.
I feel so silly writing a review on pickles, but once I saw that these weren't in the BBQ Summer list, I was stunned!! These are my FAVE snack! I ONLY eat pickles if they are whole like this! So crunchy and a great go to. Better than a bag of chips! Try them out. Way better than sliced pickles - yuck!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
Super flavorful with a perfect crunch.! Definitely recommend buying this jar if your a pickle lover! For about 4$ I say it's worth it to buy for an anytime snack they are snack size as well so you can pack some for the movies !
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
My family and I love Vlasic Dill whole pickles they are our favorite they are kind of expensive but worth it. We use with salads and sandwiches I bought from Walmart.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
We go through A LOT of jars of these at my house! The flavor is soooo good and salty. The price is great and you can find them just about anywhere. If you're a pickle lover then these pickles are a must!
Leah M.
Fort Smith, AR
We cannot keep these in my household very long. Both my husband and my son eat numerous pickles a day. They also drink the juice when they are gone! Thry have gotten some massive pickles!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I LOVE pickles, especially Vlasic Whole Kosher Dill Pickles! This is the only brand that I trust when it comes to getting pickles right! Whenever my mother brings these home, they're gone within thirty minutes! That's how good they are. Vlasic pickles are not too salty, sweet or sour. They're good alone or you can do like me and pair them with some crushed Thai pepper or ground dried peppers! YUM!!!!
Tonya S.
Has anyone tried pickle dip? It's my new party favorite
Sandy Q.
Torrington, CT
Where can I find these I've only seen the really big jars of pickles.