Vlasic Kosher Dill Stackers

Vlasic® "Crunchy!" Stackers® Kosher Dill.
Big Crunch Since 1942.
24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 710 ml.

What is your favorite kind of pickle?
Start your review of Vlasic Kosher Dill Stackers!
Carmel, NY
Vlasic stacker pickles are by far my favorite. The refreshing taste, amazing crunch and the availability to stack as many as I want on my sandwich make them amazing. Compared to some other pickles I like sometimes how this one is sweet where I can even drink the juice. I even use the leftover juice to pickle other vegetables, I love it so much. Vlasic pickles are stable in my house for sandwiches and hamburgers.
Clearwater, FL
these pickles have such a good flavor and they are perfectly cut into thin strips! I like to use one pickle but cut it in half to cover the top of a hamburger or of course just eat them on my own. I love myself a pickle especially do. The sweet pickles are not my favorite I will still eat them but classic Dill is my favorite.
Collinsville, AL
I am a lover of pickles! Has to be Dill though. And they have the best taste. You can taste the freshness of the cucumbers. Pickles aren’t technically considered the best healthy snack but to me they are. Vlasic Kosher Dill Spears
Powell , TN
Love these pickles and are perfect for hamburgers, sandwiches and we make a Greek Round Smorgasbord Sandwich and the pickles can make or break this sandwich. That’s why we always use Vlasic Stackers, we get pickle in every bite.
Mendenhall, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG my absolute favorite snack! These were also a major life saver when I was pregnant! This was the only thing that helped with morning sickness or strange cravings I couldn’t put my finger on.
Favorite pickles!! Ive tried pickles from speciality shops and always come back to this classic as my fav. Has a sour vinegary finish that makes them impossible to stop eating!
Surrey, BC
I grew up eating these so it's nostalgic for me. I liked eating them on the side of my food by itself so I could savour the full flavour. It was at my local Italian grocery store.
Astoria, NY
These are so crunchy and perfect on sandwiches. I grew up eating these and continue to buy regularly into adulthood. Particularly on tuna sandwiches and mustard, check it out
Brooklyn , NY
@These are delicious and great for a sandwich nothing goes better than a thinly slice pickle to add an extra bit of crunch especially on a burger definitely buy these
Georgetown, IN
I am picky about pickles. I only like Kosher spears and Vlasic is one of two I like. They are crispy crunchy and have great flavor. It’s just a perfect pickle to have with a deli meat sandwich.