Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickle Spears uploaded by Chantelle C.Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickle Spears uploaded by member-7903f5485Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickle Spears uploaded by Ericka V.

BY VLASIC #2 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic® "Crunchy!" Kosher Dill Spears.
Big Crunch Since 1942.
24 fl oz (1 pt 8 oz) 710 ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Vlasic pickles have the perfect amount of garlic taste and are always crunchy and fresh-tasting." in 1 review
  • "Wrap them in cream cheese and roast beef...amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat the entire jar in one sitting!" in 1 review
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Kosher Dill Spears 32 oz more...
Vlasic are the where pickles. The flavor is so good. They are fairly cheap. These are me and my boyfriend's favorite pickels..great to put on sandwiches. Or eat on the side. Love how crunchy they are.
Tabitha M.
Review for: Kosher Dill Spears 32 oz, Pickles more...
I love pickles!! But mostly these. I will usually only buy these in the store. They aren’t the cheapest but to me they taste the best. The are crunchy and great by themselves or with a meal.
adiktive n.
Review for: Kosher Dill Spears 32 oz more...
the perfect sour punch ...with the perfect crunch ...pair with a sandwich or on your smirnoff preparada ...gummy bears with chamoy... on your popcorn ... pickles are delicious great for movie night .. price is great too
Meagan K.
Review for: Kosher Dill Spears 32 oz more...
I am a sucker for a good pickle. These kosher pickle spears are amazing. They are cheap and taste great! I eat these almost everyday. They pair great with a sandwich or just for a quick snack. Definitely recommended!
Monet S.
Review for: Kosher Dill Spears 32 oz more...
I love pickles. These have a great crunch and are always fresh. Great pickle taste and gives you what you are looking for every time. I can purchase these at all local grocery store.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Okay, this is funny actually. I hate when you put pickles on my burger no matter if it's from a restaurant or not. But when it comes to Dill pickles, I love them. They are crunchy and always fresh. Fit me the price is fine but wouldn't cry to get them cheaper. You like pickles this is the best brand to go with. Yes, I recommend this product.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Favorite pickle by far! Everything about it is perfect! You can find these for maybe 2 dollars a jar and it's soooo worth the money! My kids inhale these and even drink the left over pickle juice afterwards which is actually pretty healthy for your body.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Shalida D.
These are really good pickles! I love the flavor and sour taste. I eat these right out of the jar. tThey are also great with sandwiches. A great flavor, but my only complaint is that you don't get a lot in the jar. I would recommend them though.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
what do you eat your pickles with :)
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
Are they very sour
Crystal G.
I love pickles!!! Anyone else love these? (:
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
i eat these pickles with my turkey sandwiches