Vlasic Kosher Dill Gherkins

Vlasic® Kosher Dill Gherkins.
"Crunchy!"
Big crunch.
Since 1942.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vlasic Kosher Dill Gherkins!
Alexandria G.
Hermitage, TN
I love these sweet little things! My kid doesn't so that's a plus 😂 MINE ALL MINE! I like the sweet and tangy. I've been eating them since I was a kid and can't get enough! They are a great snack or aside a salad! 10/10 recommend! Great price point as well!
Sabrina W.
Tulia , TX
These pickles have a great crunch to them. Great for snacking. Perfect alongside a deli sandwich. They are great anytime.
Loriana M.
Staten Island, NY
Vlasic pickles are the best type to get because they aren’t too salty like many pickle companies are and they give you the perfect crunch.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
I actually just finished eating a snack with these.. Had some wheat thins, some cold cuts (turkey and ham) string cheese and a few of these pickles. they are so juicy and crunchy! so bomb!
Lacey G.
Lincoln, NE
My kids love pickles! These pickles are their favorite pickles. There friends at school ask for extra pickles from their lunch. We pair it with lunch at school goes perfect with a sandwich!
Shelly L.
Middlesboro
I love the gherkin size kosher dill pickles. They’re so tiny you can pop a whole on in your mouth and they’re super crunchy!
Star G.
Chipley, FL
My kids love dill pickles and Vlasic makes the best, crunchiest dill pickles out there. The baby gherkins are their favorite.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love this. Classic branding. Great price. Tasty. I will definitely repurchase these pickles.
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
I always have pickles on hand. They are a perfect snack to keep you going throughout the day in between meals.
Debbie K.
Crunchy and great dill flavor! These are perfect in my packable lunch with my turkey and cheese slices. Will continue to purchase.

Looking for your answer?