BY VLASIC

62 Oz Jar (Pack of 1) see more...

• I have never seen these in my walmart.how are they1 Answers
  • Would these be good on a sandwich?1 Answers
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
Vlasic is a great brand, especially for pickled items. We buy these jalapeno slices, as well as their pickles quite frequently. We use the jalapenos for nachos and for making sandwiches, as well as in other various recipes. Vlasic is a well-known, trust-worthy brand that is available at many grocery stores. The price is great too.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
As being mexican we all love spicy good chiles. I eat them with almost everythng , with soup, beans, eggs etc. They can be a little spice so if you don't like spice don't try them lol
Jessica G.
Enterprise, AL
We buy these for our nacho nights. They are crunchy and spicy but not too hot where you can't enjoy them. Even my 4 year old and my 7 year old love these on their nachos.
Elizabeth I.
These vlasic products are really recommended they are so delicious.Very crunchy not too spicy love them.If you haven't tried these before I recommend you to try them 😊
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
I love these. So easy to put with anything I need to. And I don't even have to cut them. Just get them out of the jar and put them in or on whatever I want to.
Olivia W.
Memphis,TN
I really love keeping these in the house they are fresh and cheaper! they are great in tacos or just eating them out of the jar!
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
Love all Vlasic products! I'm a huuuge fan of hot! Jalapeños are definitely my thing. I love them on my homemade grinders!
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
These are so good. They are hot hot. They are great to put in soup beans and just to eat right out of the jar.
Amanda U.
Greer, SC
I love, love, love adding picked jalapeño to basically everything I eat. These are perfect levels of spicy !
Leslie G.
My husband love these I don't like anything spicy but he puts this in everything he eats even nachos lol
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Would these be good on a sandwich?
Donta U.
I have never seen these in my walmart.how are they