Vlasic Hamburger Dill Chips Pickles 62 Fl Oz Jar uploaded by Kimberly M.Vlasic Hamburger Dill Chips Pickles 62 Fl Oz Jar uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY VLASIC #1 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic Hamburger Dill Chips Pickles, 1-Count: Dill-style pickle chips Add a splash of flavor to your hamburger or favorite sandwich with these dill pickles Great for picnics and family barbecues see more...

• Are these more sweet or sour?4 Answers
  • Soooo I love these but the crunch hasn't been the same la...1 Answers
  • Okay so I was reading that people make fried pickles. Any...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
These are the best hamburger pickles! They're the perfect thickness and always crunchy.. vlasic pickles in general have the most flavor than the other big brands, I think. Sometimes, you may get a spicy one. I prefer bold flavors over subtleness, so i always spend a little more, not very more than the generic/store brands though, on the vlasic pickles, especially for parties, bc in my circle of friends vlasic pickles are "the good pickles."
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are really tasty and definitely pack a punch when it comes to being sour. Mmmmm I really like a nice sour pickle. It's great for hamburgers but also great for sandwiches if you ask me. I also love the gigantic jars of the whole pickles that they sell at costco.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
These are my favorite pickles for grilled burgers. Perfectly tangy and just the right amount of crunch. The classic dill chip is nostalgic and should never be tweaked in any manner. They’re also very reasonably priced and easy to find!
Jasmine R.
Noblesville, IN
My FAVORITE PICKLES on hamburgers & even to just munch on! (Seriously my mouth is watering just thinking of these lol) They usually last me about a month & for the price it’s TOTALLY WORTH it because I believe it’s only like $4 for a big jar!!!! Perfect for bbq!!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have been buying classic pickles for years and eat them as a snack and on my hamburgers and sandwiches. I do recommend this savory snack to anyone who loved pickles.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Out of all the pickles and all the line, you had to walk into this store. Seriously for the price that you pay of these, they are really good. I do normally buy mine on sale however
Patricia G.
Toms River, NJ
I have been buying Vlastic for years , my family loves them . What I do is mix it up by buying several jars , each one for who likes what plus the prices are great.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Favorite type of pickles are hamburger dill. I can’t get these at my local grocery store by they do have them at Walmart and Target. Just a nice crispy juicy tangy pickle chip - yummmm!
Melissa J.
My one true pickle.  Vlasic Hamburger Dill Chips.  Spice level 3 on the little chart that used to be on the side.  I can't stand the thick cut ones you find in the stores now.  They don't even taste the same.  I have only been able to find these in huge jars, and now I have to special order them from Walmart.  I can't find them anywhere else, and no other pickle will do.  If you like the pickles from Burger King, these are similar, though not quite as tart.  They will always be my go-to pickle.  Try putting a bit of the juice into a glass of V8.  Major salt bomb, but delicious.  Also, use the juice as a brine for chicken.  Never throw the juice away!
Kimberly M.
Theae pickles are the best for burgers!! I lpve poading my burgers , and sandwhichs up with pickles! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE using these to make fried pickles! These with a little bit ranch....sooo yummy!! Theyre an amazing price and super afforable, i always pick them up at ANY local food market!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Are these more sweet or sour?
Maria N.
Avondale, AZ
Okay so I was reading that people make fried pickles. Any one know how to make and if its good??
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you pickle?! :)
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Soooo I love these but the crunch hasn't been the same lately. Has anyone else been having this issue?