BY VLASIC

Vlasic® Dill Relish.
"Crunchy!"
Big crunch.
Since 1942.
Classic Dill taste. see more...

Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
You can always count on valsic to be great quality and have a decent price. Works great on any recipe you could think of. Isn't soggy like so many others still offers that tiny little crunch so u know your getting the good stuff.
Kayla D.
You can't go wrong choosing this relish. Definitely make sure you are getting the regular reliever instead of sweet if it's what's needed. I've tried some store brands & this beats it. Perfect for my deviled eggs.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
This relish taste really good. I always add it to my tuna fish dinners and my potato salads. It never fails me. My food always taste amazing when I add it to it.
Kristan S.
Dayton, TN
Amazing pickles and awesome brand! I love the sorted slices. I got them from Walmart! And the flavor is all there! Probably not the healthiest thing in the world but they are amazing and I'm supper satisfied!
Shannon W.
Shelbyville, TN
This dill relish is the closet I can find that reminds me of my Mamaws homemade dill relish. I use it in tuna, on hotdogs, in deviled eggs and on burgers. I love this dill relish.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I much prefer the Vlasic dill relish to the sweet relish. It adds a nice crunch and salty/sour flavor to burgers and dogs, but is also an excellent mix in for tuna, egg or potato salads.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
This is my kids' favorite relish! The dill flavor is great. Not only is it delicious on hamburgers and hot dogs, but I use it in potato and macaroni salad to give extra tang.
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
I love this relish. I normally only buy the sweet pickle relish. I put this in my tuna salad and it gave it something that the other relish doesn't. I will definitely purchase again.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
This relish is good, of course, but it's not any more special than a generic/store brand product. If the store brand is in stock it usually is less expensive and just as good.
Shelley G.
I love Vlasic Dill Relish on my chili dogs. It is seasoned perfectly for a tart, dill flavor. I also like it in my homemade potato salad. I highly recommend.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
Are this kinda lime pickles??
Ines G.
Is this a good product? Where do you usually buy it?