BY VLASIC

Vlasic® Deli Style Hot Banana Pepper Rings. see more...

Kristen D.
These have a really great taste! I love adding them to pizza, salad, hot dogs, hamburger and what not! They really aren't that spicy, more of a tangy taste. I buy mine from Walmart or brook shires! I buy the often! they also have a great price as well!
Rachel S.
I've been eating these on EVERYTHING recently. My favorite thing is putting hot rings on hot dogs and salads. I've read that eating hot/spicy things help to speed up your metabolism while dieting, so I've been trying to add these to almost everything. LOVE THEM!
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Absolutely YUM! they're acidic because they are in vinegar, but that is expected. I think they're good on pizza, subs, sandwiches, whatever. You could Pinterest what to cook them in, but they're good!
Jennifer e.
Akron, OH
I always have a jar of these on hand and eat them at least three times a week on anything from salads to pizza. They are ridiculously good.
Valerie S.
I love everything about vlastic. It has that crunch I'm looking for. It's full of flavor including hit pickles!!!!!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite! In my opinion, these have a better taste and are of better quality.
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
Absolutely delicious on hot dogs, hamburgers and sausages that have been cooked on the bbq