BY VLASIC

Vlasic® Bread & Butter Spears.
"Crunchy!"
No sugar added.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
Big crunch.
Since 1942. see more...

• I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in stock at ...1 Answers
  • We use these pickles at work to make sandwiches with. I personally...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lora E.
Lora E.
Shady Valley, TN
Great taste!!! and with only 1g sugar that means diabetics like me can actually enjoy bread & butter pickles anytime we want them!!!
April Z.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
Foodie Expert
We love these!!! They taste amazing, and even though they are cut, they are still crunchy! ! They don't last vertu long because everyone can't stay away!!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
My dad has diabetes but loves his bread and butter pickles. Now he can enjoy them without spiking his sugar.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Calgary, ALBERTA
These are alright. My hubby prefers them to other brands and likes there crunch best. But I prefer different brands to this one.
paulina d.
paulina d.
I like adding these to make a sandwich have a little crunch. They taste very good and stay crunchy for a long time
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, MS
Foodie Expert
I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in stock at my local grocery store. is it good? Never tried these before
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
We use these pickles at work to make sandwiches with. I personally use at home when I make Cuban sandwiches.