Vlasic Bread & Butter Pickle Chips - 24 oz.
Vlasic Bread & Butter Pickle Chips - 24 oz.
Buy on Walmart
Arielle M.
Newport News, VA
My first time having these pickles was on our family sub night. After that night I rather have these pickles than the other one. They have a perfect blend of sweetness to it, taste excellent on a Italian sub.
Dylan W.
Foodie Expert
These pickles are the best, I absolutely love the sweet taste. They go great with a sandwich, on a hamburger, or even a healthy wrap. The kids even love them! I would definitely recommend giving them a try. I will be repurchasing!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great when you have a sweet tooth and you have no sweets, just eat a pickle and it will take away that sweet tooth, great as snacks or on a hamburger i always love Sweet pickles. Great for the Beach too  of course i would recommend this to people.
Dawn R.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I just want everyone to know that these pickles are so tasty. I have had to go buy more because I'm addicted to them. The price is affordable and worth ever penny. I am eating these daily as a snack!! I would highly recommend these to all my friends and family!!
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Foodie Expert
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite Pickles By far are Bread and Butters. I use these on Burgers and eat them all by themselves with a fork. I do find these to be pretty healthy and are very good. I eat these all the time actually I buy a jar of these 1 every 2 months or so I love these so much.
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought a jar of these 2 days ago and they are gone. Between my boyfriend and I they are a big hit. They are just the right amount of sweet. They are perfect on sandwiches or I love them by themselves!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Foodie Expert
These are my very favorite pickles. I love the sweet and sour flavor. I can eat them on a sandwich, or a burger, or just straight out of the jar. Always crunchy and delicious! I always have a jar on hand!
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I love love looooove these! Sweet, crunchy and delish!!! I snack on em right outta the jar or put them on my sandwiches! They are an affordable snack that you can find just about anywhere!!!
These pickles (said from a true pickle fanatic) are great for sandwiches and snacks. Vlasic says its the crunch.. It is true. They have so much more taste and crunch than other brands. Highly recommend for a grilled cheese and a tuna melt!
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite thing to put these pickles on? I love them on hamburgers and also on a peanut butter and pickle sandwich!
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Foodie Expert
Do y'all like the bread and butter pickles?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Do you love that crunch?