#13 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic bread & butter pickle chips - 24 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor C.
These are the best bread and butter pickles I’ve had. Me and my husband love these! We eat them very often they are great on burgers! They have a wonderful taste and are healthy! 10 calories for 14 pieces! Definitely recommend trying these!
Dylan W.
These pickles are the best, I absolutely love the sweet taste. They go great with a sandwich, on a hamburger, or even a healthy wrap. The kids even love them! I would definitely recommend giving them a try. I will be repurchasing!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
These are great when you have a sweet tooth and you have no sweets, just eat a pickle and it will take away that sweet tooth, great as snacks or on a hamburger i always love Sweet pickles. Great for the Beach too  of course i would recommend this to people.
Dawn R.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I just want everyone to know that these pickles are so tasty. I have had to go buy more because I'm addicted to them. The price is affordable and worth ever penny. I am eating these daily as a snack!! I would highly recommend these to all my friends and family!!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
My favorite Pickles By far are Bread and Butters. I use these on Burgers and eat them all by themselves with a fork. I do find these to be pretty healthy and are very good. I eat these all the time actually I buy a jar of these 1 every 2 months or so I love these so much.
Arielle M.
Newport News, VA
My first time having these pickles was on our family sub night. After that night I rather have these pickles than the other one. They have a perfect blend of sweetness to it, taste excellent on a Italian sub.
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought a jar of these 2 days ago and they are gone. Between my boyfriend and I they are a big hit. They are just the right amount of sweet. They are perfect on sandwiches or I love them by themselves!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are my very favorite pickles. I love the sweet and sour flavor. I can eat them on a sandwich, or a burger, or just straight out of the jar. Always crunchy and delicious! I always have a jar on hand!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I'm sorry but I don't understand how people can like these bread and butter pickles. I tried these and I could not stand them, I mean I only ate them by them selfs. And maybe most people put them in something or maybe eat them with something. But either way these are not something I will ever buy again because no one in my family like them.
Mary R.
What is your favorite thing to put these pickles on? I love them on hamburgers and also on a peanut butter and pickle sandwich!
Patricia R.
Do y'all like the bread and butter pickles?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you love that crunch?