Vlasic Bread & Butter Pickle Chips - 24 oz. uploaded by miss R.

BY VLASIC #6 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic bread & butter pickle chips - 24 oz. see more...

Hannah A.
I put these on almost everything, and so does my once picky boyfriend. I eat them on my black bean burgers, and he loves them on his sandwiches for work. We almost always have them in our refrigerator, and if we don’t it’s because we ran out.
Tabitha S.
Carthage, NC
These are the perfect pickle chip. Yes, they really are. They are not soggy ( like most brands) and the taste is a nice sweet tang with a little kick. Try them. You won't be disappointed. ♡
Vivian M.
Heyburn
These are the best pickles in the whole world. I love them in sandwiches and just by themselves. Taste like my mom's homemade ones without the fuss of pickling them
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I bought these by accident the other day and was taken aback at first. But they grew on me. Now they’re one of my families favors pickles to have with our burgers and sandwiches. Will be buying it again.
Abbie Q.
I use to love these pickles, (I blame my family for having them in the house when we had burgers and being disappoint they weren't dill. They are sweet, and kinda tasty but I am a dill fan for sure
Brittany D.
Lakeville, MN
These are the best pickles I have ever had in my life. I recommend everyone to try these at least one time! They have a sweeter taste than normal pickles, and are super crunchy!
Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
I have been eating these since I was a kid. I love them on a cheese sandwich. The snap crisp flavor they add to food is amazing. I make pasta salad and I even add them.
Dawn R.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I just want everyone to know that these pickles are so tasty. I have had to go buy more because I'm addicted to them. The price is affordable and worth ever penny. I am eating these daily as a snack!! I would highly recommend these to all my friends and family!!
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
I LOVE bread & butter pickles. Vlasic has always been one of my favorite pickle brands . They are crunchy and have the perfect flavor . I love eating these on hamburgers and by themselves . They are sweet and have a crunchy bite to them .
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
What is your favorite thing to put these pickles on? I love them on hamburgers and also on a peanut butter and pickle sandwich!
Patricia R.
Do y'all like the bread and butter pickles?
Patrick O.
How long is it good for?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you love that crunch?