#3 in Pickled Vegetables

Vlasic bread & butter pickle chips - 24 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abbie Q.
I use to love these pickles, (I blame my family for having them in the house when we had burgers and being disappoint they weren't dill. They are sweet, and kinda tasty but I am a dill fan for sure
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
i love these pickles! ill definitely have to buy more before my 4th of july party this summer! no bbq is complete without some relish and these sweet and crisp bread and butter chips!
Vivian M.
Heyburn
These are the best pickles in the whole world. I love them in sandwiches and just by themselves. Taste like my mom's homemade ones without the fuss of pickling them
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I bought these by accident the other day and was taken aback at first. But they grew on me. Now they’re one of my families favors pickles to have with our burgers and sandwiches. Will be buying it again.
Brittany D.
Lakeville, MN
These are the best pickles I have ever had in my life. I recommend everyone to try these at least one time! They have a sweeter taste than normal pickles, and are super crunchy!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have been eating these since I was a kid. I love them on a cheese sandwich. The snap crisp flavor they add to food is amazing. I make pasta salad and I even add them.
Dylan W.
These pickles are the best, I absolutely love the sweet taste. They go great with a sandwich, on a hamburger, or even a healthy wrap. The kids even love them! I would definitely recommend giving them a try. I will be repurchasing!
Dawn R.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I just want everyone to know that these pickles are so tasty. I have had to go buy more because I'm addicted to them. The price is affordable and worth ever penny. I am eating these daily as a snack!! I would highly recommend these to all my friends and family!!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Taylor C.
These are the best bread and butter pickles I’ve had. Me and my husband love these! We eat them very often they are great on burgers! They have a wonderful taste and are healthy! 10 calories for 14 pieces! Definitely recommend trying these!
Mary R.
What is your favorite thing to put these pickles on? I love them on hamburgers and also on a peanut butter and pickle sandwich!
Patricia R.
Do y'all like the bread and butter pickles?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you love that crunch?
Patrick O.
How long is it good for?