Vlasic® Bold & Spicy Tabasco Flavored Kosher Dill Pickle Spears 24 fl. oz. Jar uploaded by Ashley E.

BY VLASIC

Vlasic Kosher Dill Spear Pickles 16 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise R.
Foodie Expert
Ive been hooked on spicy pickles every since ive tried these. They are so good in flavor and have that little kick to them. I like eating them with doritos. Soooooo gooood.
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Foodie Expert
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
I bought these once on accident i didn't look at the label and what I got home and opened it to eat one boy was surprised good flavor but very hot!! I love this brand tho
Correnda S.
Fort Worth, TX
YUMMY YUMMY YUUUUUUUUMMY! COME ON WHO DOESN'T LOVE PICKLES? If you don't then you can't be from planet earth...no not just any pickles but the BEST PICKLES. I'm here to tell you that this my friend here is the best of the best you can not ....I REPEAT NOT GO WRONG WITH THESE
Ashley E.
I hardly buy any kind of pickles anymore since I have had my fill when pregnant, but I got these thinking my husband would love them, and boy was I right! He had them gone in two days! All he kept saying while eating them was "Why do they have to make them so good!" He's a hot sauce lover so I know it was a win-win!