Vlasic Baby Kosher Dill Wholes Pickles 24 Fl Oz Jar uploaded by Ibti K.Vlasic Baby Kosher Dill Wholes Pickles 24 Fl Oz Jar uploaded by Julie M.

BY VLASIC #17 in Canned Vegetables

Vlasic kosher dill baby whole pickles 24 oz see more...

Julie M.
Another jar gone in a flash! I purchased these when I was at the store because there were no jars of bigger Kosher Dills left. Best decision ever!! These tiny little pickles pack a good punch! I find them to be more crunchy than the large ones, and my kids love them for a snack!! #winwin 😃😃😃 #pickle #kosher #snack #healthy #cucumber
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Foodie Expert
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Nicole K.
Shawnee , KS
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are the perfect size and I love how crunchy they are. I eat them plain. I'm not sure you could put them on anything like a sandwich because of their size. They're great to garnish bloody Mary's!
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Foodie Expert
BEST PICKLES EVER MADE!!! DOESNT HAVE THE SOUR TASTE THAT MOST BRANDS HAVE!! KIDS LOVE THESE WITH EVERYTHING!!
sarah b.
Saltillo, MS
Best tasting kosher dills, perfectly crunchy. These make a perfect, quick, bite sized snack!
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Best pickles ever! They have great taste and are super crunchy. The only downfall I have ever had with vlasic in general was finding glass in my jar.
Alexandra W.
These are the best. They are perfect for a side for a meal, or super easy to chop up and put on burgers or hot dogs! Yummy and versatile!
Andrea P.
Trinidad, CA
These pickles go so fast in my house... Everyone loves them! Great for sandwiches and just by themselves!
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
These are very yummy! A good idea for these pickles is sliced in half and put on your meat sandwich! you'll become addicted like me.
Laura L.
Danbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Great low cal snack! Love how crunchy the pickles are and I much prefer these to their sweet pickles! Good amount of dill! Also not expensive!