Vlasic Baby Kosher Dill Wholes Pickles

Vlasic kosher dill baby whole pickles 24 oz

Do these pickles pop in your mouth?
Start your review of Vlasic Baby Kosher Dill Wholes Pickles!
One of the BEST pickle brands. Just enough of a kick of dill without being overly sour. I prefer the baby dills, I think they are a perfect snack size. They have a great crunch. Perfect to slice up and toss in a salad or dice and use as a cruchy relish. Vlasic Kosher Dill Baby Whole Pickles
Arlington, VA
Vlasic Baby Kosher Dill Wholes Pickles are my favorite store-bought pickles. Super crunchy, lots of flavor. I try to snack on these instead of chips, the pickles fulfill my salty crunch cravings without compromising my diet.
Galliano, LA
I buy these by the case and they never seem to last,they are crisp and have that snap just like the commercial. I sometimes bring a jar for road trips because we all love these Kosher pickles.
weymouth
Crunchy and vinegar-y. We don’t like sweet or soft pickles, so these are a must in our house. Great with burgers or sandwiches, or to soothe the mid afternoon hungry horrors.
Atlanta, GA
These are super cool if you are just a simple pickle eater. When you need a quick snack it's easy to just grab one really quick and chomp away. Very Bute size type of snack and good for kids
When it comes to “Brands make a difference” I strongly agree when it comes to pickles. I’m very picky about pickles. They have to be a certain taste, texture and so on. Vlasic is one of the brands I will choose for pickles. I highly recommend this Brand. Especially for the baby Kosher Dill pickles.
Athens, TN
These are absolutely the best pickles ever, just writing this review actually has my mouth watering for a pickle, they are so crispy, so crunchy, so juicy, absolutely amazing! My 12 year old actually told me for Christmas last year he just wanted a big jar of these pickles. Definitely a must have.
Elizabethtown, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! I eat these all day and night lol If my husband ever brought me Kroger brand pickles I would probably divorce him that same day lol These pickles are so juicy and crispy and most importantly fresh! And for only $4 for a huge jar you cabt beat that!
Kapolei, HI
I don’t eat pickles very often, but when I make a sandwich it compliments it very well! I love the flavor and the crunch. It’s a healthy snack and can be used to punch up a few other dishes or to be served with a meat and cheese platter on game day!
I am not a big pickle eater but I do think these taste pretty good on a burger. I cannot eat them by itself but my son does like them a lot. I do like the durable jar and the price is pretty average for pickles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...