BY VIZIO #47 in Televisions

Introducing the new E-series slim frame design. The VIZIO E291i-A1 29" LED HDTV is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value see more...

Destiny I.
Folcroft
Techie Expert Level 1
My dad bought about three of vizio this. One in my room, one in my little brother's room, and one in their room. The first time I saw mine, I was like.. ugh it's too small and it's probably not even good. Although, I was wrong. It's loud, maybe not stereo loud.. but louder than what I expected. The quality is good, and everything worked well. I've grown to get used to the tv regardless of the size. Netflix was always my main choice of course.
Jenn G.
Ontario, OH
I work at an electronics store and was curious because my family always loved Vizio. This piece is refurbished which people tend to stray away from. I found the picture to be quite good for such a low price. My only suggestion would be to protect yourself with an extended warranty. Although they are factory renewed you can never be too careful.
Kathryn S.
Prospect, KY
I didn't actually purchase this TV but it's my roommates so I use it often in our family room. The screen quality is amazing and it's easy to use. The only complaint I have is that when you're watching TV, the volume when music is played sky rockets and when people are talking the volume isn't very good.
Kristen M.
Though we have a smaller version I love this brand and I love the quality of the tv. It's a great TV to have and offers all kinds of features on the TV in the settings and on the remote. It's very easy to function and I would recommend!
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had my nice little VIZIO TV since college and many moves. It has kept up nicely. Screen still works, I never have any kind of trouble with it, and it's light enough that it's not a hassle moving it around to get to the cords in back. One day I may get a bigger TV, but for now this is perfect.
Jennie A.
Ozark, MO
Great sound and picture. Good options for changing color and contrast and input. Lots of ports for all electronics. We are very happy with it. We aren't big TV people so I wouldn't know any cons. It works great and suites our needs. Definitely worth the money.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Nice TV for the price. You cant tell that its refurbished. Its like a brand new tv. The color is amazing. Very clear and crisp picture and the sound is great as well. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
The TV I got works good. I like the look and clearness of the tv. But u do not like how low the volume is. Even when I turn the volume all the way up its still hard to hear
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I'm really not a fan of this brand but hubby loves the definition and clarity of the picture screen. I've learned a lot from him and checking other models.
camren P.
Cathlamet, WA
We bought my kids each one for Christmas and they work awesome they love them. I've had no problem the screen shows good pictures
Jessica J.
how well are these tvs?? ive been needing a new one but i need to know about these vizio tvs since there at such good prices