Vizio VIZIO E-series E550i-B2

55" Class ( 54.64" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD)

Where can I buy this, for as little as possible?
Start your review of Vizio VIZIO E-series E550i-B2!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This tv have great picture quality in reviews
I got the 24" about a month ago for our bedroom and it is wifi enabled so netflix, youtube, hulu, amazon instant video, and a lot of other apps are already on it so you just hit a button.in reviews
we just got this tv for christmas and i love it best thing in the world learn how to watch movie on it with a usb disk in reviews
i have this tv really good television.great playing games and watching tv i love this tv it is awsome i will buy another onein reviews
Eran J.
Columbus, OH
I love each of my vizio televisions. I have had each of them for over 2 years. This one however, I have had to get repaired after 1 year because it kept shutting itself off and eventually wouldnt turn on at all, since having it fixed I haven't experienced ant new issues. It radiates great color and allows me to screen mirror from my phone. Which is great when you dont have home internet. I reccomend
Timicia P.
Auxvasse, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
I love their TVs because the picture is nice and clear! I love streaming my Ruko to it. The TV is user friendly
Brenda L.
Columbia, TN
I have a 40 inch e series smart led hdtv. I love this tv! I can get many channels and shows on this tv. Great picture too!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
We just love our television! The color and sound is amazing! And for the price it exceeded our expectations!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
1,050 reviews
We had bought our Vizio Smart Tv and in less than a year it took a shit. We couldn't find the receipt so we are out of an 55 in $750 tv. It is such a shame!! And the apps that come on it are barely any. I will never buy this brand again!!
Sheryll M.
New Haven, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
Very good smart TV! Amazing picture and sound! And at a great price at Walmart!
Very good smart TV! Amazing picture and sound! And at a great price at Walmart!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I have this TV at home, I didn't think it was good, but I love it, the image is great, the audio, things in HD or 4K look great. It's great that you can watch netflix, listen to music, watch youtube. I love it.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Love Vizio. I have the 55" I used to have the 60". The picture is very clear and the smart tv applications are awesome and easy to use!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
Had my vizio tv during black friday! U really had a good deal! Picture quality is great! No complain at all sound is beautiful!! Cheaper than samsung or LG and same pucture and sound quality! I love vizio and recommend it to anyone!
Mayra M.
I love this tv has great picture good sound its loud and clear. Lots of online apps all for good price