Vizio VHT210 SoundBar Home Theater System uploaded by Tina L.

BY VIZIO

This 2.1-channel sound bar and wireless subwoofer deliver immersive sound to enhance your listening experience. Featuring a built-in stand, the sound bar is capable of being mounted on a tabletop or wall. The wireless subwoofer adds rich bass to your audio, and can be connected up to 60' away. Cutting-edge sound technologies like Dolby Digital, SRS Studio Sound HD and SRS TruVolume merge to produce vibrant sounds for your home entertainment. Product Features: Sound bar delivers 2.1 channels of sound from four 2 3/4" drivers and two 3/4" tweeters Subwoofer adds rich bass to audio through two 25W amplifiers and one 5 1/4" long-throw driver Wireless subwoofer with solid wood enclosure allows for versatile placement options Wireless HD audio allows you to experience your home audio from anywhere in your home Dolby Digital provides an immersive listening experience SRS Studio Sound HD delivers surround sound, deep bass, clear dialog and level volume SRS TruVolume limits volume inconsistencies between programming Built-in stand swivels for tabletop or wall mount Subwoofer can be placed up to 60' away with clear line of site Includes high-definition sound bar, wireless subwoofer, power adapter for sound bar, power cable for subwoofer, remote control and battery, sound bar stands, RCA stereo cable, user manual and quick-start guide Warranty: 1 year limited (Model VHT210) see more...

Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
We have this setup in our home and it is top notch. The sound bar is so legit! It goes really loud and has great sound quality. It's like being in theaters all over again!
Justine U.
I think I have an older version of this than the one pictured as our remote and dub woofer look different, but it has served us well for almost a year. Good sound and lots of ports to connect everything!

UPDATE: it crapped out on us just over a year after having it- luckily we bought it at Costco and thanks to their generous return policy (2 years on electronics) took it back and bought a new one.
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
We bought a TV with messed up sound, so to avoid buying a newer tv, we grabbed this. I love the level of sound thst puts out. It is Bluetooth capable, and easy to set up. The only negative is that it goes inactive after a while, and you have to turn the volume up..which means getting up to find the remote
Cori T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I feel like I'm at the movies! The only downside is that I have the bar above my TV and have to really reach with the remote to change the volume and the cord for the sub woofer is short. Not incredibly but I would like just some more room or batteries to move it into more of a surround sound.
Chele K.
Bad Axe, MI
I got this for my husband as a gift and he loves it. My son and I hooked it up before he got home. Set up was easy (if I was able to do it, it can't be that bad!), the sound is great! It's a nice, attractrive, unobtrusive piece of equipment...blends in nicely with it's surroundings.
John W.
Hampton, GA
After having a 60" Vizio TV for a year, we bought this to go with it. Such a vast improvement in the sound quality and richness! Great to watch sports on and we use it often to play music through because of the subwoofer. I recommend this product to anymore needing a soundbar/home theater system
Chelsie S.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought this sound bar because we live in an apartment and our old surround sound was just too much for a small place. we really enjoy this sound bar and it has great highs and lows and the sub sounds awesome.
Rebecca M.
Mobile, AL
Loves these speakers. My TV volume was so terrible. My boyfriend bought me this for Xmas, it comes with a sub woofer too, so you really feel like you have a surround sound system!! Quality is A+
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome! Need I say more??? The way my husband has the it set up is like you are in a real movie theater!!! The system is very easy to use and to set up! We find it better quality than others!
Christine B.
Flushing, MI
Purchased for my son for Christmas- he had it out of the box and setup within minutes- he loves it- even his dad says the difference in sound is remarkable- My son wanted it for movies and video games- he said it is exactly what he wanted- worth the price!