VIZIO M701d-A3R 70

VIZIO M701d-A3R 70" 1080p 240Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV

BY VIZIO

VIZIO M701d-A3R 70" 1080p 240Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV: 70" Razor LED panel With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution True 16:9 aspect ratio View your movies as the director intended Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles See a clear picture from anywhere in the room Built-in digital tuner Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available HDMI Inputs: 4 Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution 69.51" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner Wall mountable VESA standard 400mm x 400mm Theater 3D Get amazing 3D picture ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. see more...

VIZIO M701d-A3R 70
VIZIO M701d-A3R 70" 1080p 240Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV
Gizette W.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this television. The picture is clear, I especially enjoy the ease of being able to just click one button to immediately connect to Netflix , Amazon or other programs. I would define toy recommend this TV if you are looking for an affordable large screen. Great for playing games on as well
Alexia G.
Fairfield, AL
I love this tv. I is huge and I love the fact that it is a smart TV and I can use all of the apps on the tv. Netflix is the best app on the tv. I have yet to try all of the apps because I just got the tv. the quality of the picture is awesome.
Edward D.
Cleveland, OH
Just upgraded to this 70" beast and I love it. Clear and sharp picture and the built in streaming apps are convenient and easy to use. Movies look and sound great on this TV. My only complaint is with the remote control as it is pretty basic. However, this would not stop me from recommending this set to others.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
This television makes my computer pretty much use less. for a while I soft. even pay for cable because I just used hulu and Netflix that was already on my TV how cool is that! plus it's hd, I don't even remember the last time I HAD to watch something not in hd. totally awesome tv
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Best television we have ever bought. We caught it on sale and the price was very fair. We love the smart television features especially how easy you can access Netflix . We will never go back to a basic 32 inch television again, we are spoiled with this one
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Its like a theater over here. We just got this TV about 8 months ago. We love it! My boys love playing video games and this TV does it for them. I can happily watch my movies and shows, I can also see Netflix through the TV. Its perfect. Game nights are always at my house.
Kiersten R.
Sterling, IL
This TV is everything you could want and more. the picture isn't distorted by the size as some large tvs would be. it's also a smart TV which is great for watching Netflix
Christina  M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great picture, coloring is exactly the way it was seen in the store. Not too big, perfect for the family room. Sound could be a little better we have it connected to a surround sound system.
Liv R.
I honestly always thought all tv's were the same till we bought one of these. This TV is like a giant size phone! You can use Netflix, YouTube, Twitter, etc. in love with this tv!!!
Shane J.
Merryville, LA
Love the sleekness of this television. The ease of use is phenomenal. I have had several televisions over the years but this one is above all of them. Quality, color, precision.