VIZIO - M-Series Razor LED - 50

BY VIZIO

The all-new M-Series 50" (49.5" diag.) Razor LED™ Smart TV with Theater 3D® has arrived with an ultra-modern design, brilliant picture quality, and a new, faster VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ experience. Give any room an easy "designer home" makeover with the signature design of the M-Series, featuring an ultra-thin bezel that virtually vanishes next to the nearly edge-to-edge display. Enjoy stunning picture quality with the latest technology: Razor LED™ with Smart Dimming™ for vivid colors and deep contrast, Full HD 1080p and 240Hz effective refresh rate with Smooth Motion enhanced with backlight scanning for the sharpest possible picture. Now with the new, faster VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ Smart TV experience, get connected with built-in Wi-Fi to the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and more from favorites like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video, M-Go, HuluPlus™, and Pandora®. Plus, watch 3D movies with Theater 3D® for a crystal-clear, flicker free, and visibly brighter picture than conventional 3D. VIZIO M-Series: It's the must-have entertainment upgrade you've been waiting for. see more...

VIZIO - M-Series Razor LED - 50
VIZIO - M-Series Razor LED - 50" Class (49-1/2" Diag) - LED - 1080p - 240Hz - Smart - 3D - HDTV
Jennifer M.
Amazing quality to say the least! We decided it was time for a new one and I am extremely happy with our purchase! So many capabilities and options. We are still learning. Amazing so far!
Maria J.
This brand was not well known televisions until a few years they started to have an improved product quality and still very low in comparison to other brands that are super expensive ago. I am very happy with my television.
Cyrena W.
Manchester, CT
We cannot say enough things about how amazing this TV is
Great TV and a excellent brand! I definitely recomemd this TV to anyone looking for a TV
Kelsey W.
Rollingstone, MN
GREAT! Best TV I've ever bought! I love all of the apps available on the TV. Fast, connects easily to my internet, and has great picture quality!
Alex W.
Love my tv, best television I've ever owned! Actually considering upgrading to a bigger size but only if it's a smart tv, I love my smart tv!
Talya D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Just got this on Saturday!!! I looooove it! The fact that it has built in apps and wifi is such a plus and the quality is great
Rosalynd G.
Sunrise, FL
Great television! This is my first smart TV purchase. HD is very clear you can see the pimples on the actors/actress faces.
Lilly H.
Amazing quality! Extremely awesome because you can watch YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and even search the web with this TV!
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
I really enjoy this tv. It's a smart TV so it has Netflix ,Pandora, yahoo weather , Hulu and other apps on the tv.
Rocio R.
West Valley City, UT
That's a really nice TV the screen looks really clear and i love the way that i can connect my internet to it