VIZIO - M-Series Razor LED - 50

BY VIZIO

The all-new M-Series 50" (49.5" diag.) Razor LED™ Smart TV with Theater 3D® has arrived with an ultra-modern design, brilliant picture quality, and a new, faster VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ experience. Give any room an easy "designer home" makeover with the signature design of the M-Series, featuring an ultra-thin bezel that virtually vanishes next to the nearly edge-to-edge display. Enjoy stunning picture quality with the latest technology: Razor LED™ with Smart Dimming™ for vivid colors and deep contrast, Full HD 1080p and 240Hz effective refresh rate with Smooth Motion enhanced with backlight scanning for the sharpest possible picture. Now with the new, faster VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ Smart TV experience, get connected with built-in Wi-Fi to the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and more from favorites like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video, M-Go, HuluPlus™, and Pandora®. Plus, watch 3D movies with Theater 3D® for a crystal-clear, flicker free, and visibly brighter picture than conventional 3D. VIZIO M-Series: It's the must-have entertainment upgrade you've been waiting for. see more...

VIZIO - M-Series Razor LED - 50
VIZIO - M-Series Razor LED - 50" Class (49-1/2" Diag) - LED - 1080p - 240Hz - Smart - 3D - HDTV
Great TV for the price I bought this TV with the Vizio 5.1 sound bar and the combination of both really works great the picture quality is pretty good for the price and added with the sound bar it sounds amazing I would deathly recommend the song you like the TV is great for watching sports and action movies with the 240 refresh rate and is really great for playing video games I enjoy the TV the best when putting in vivid picture mode. 3-D isn't bad either the main reason I like the TV is the price. The only reason I gave this four stars instead of five is that the remote is the code to use and you have to have it pointing directly at the perfect spot to work so when changing from the source we're just turning TV it is quite a pain and it would be nice if the remote had a keyboard but I would settle if the remote actually just work and I didn't have to press it 10 times to get it to work.
Jackie A.
Carson, CA
The picture looks great & i love fact that you are able to go on Netflix, Pandora and YouTube without having to hook up another system to your TV. However, sometimes the TV does this thing where the screen wont turn on, i will just hear the sound... it does not reset even when turned off and back on again...
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Smart Tvs are so cool and satisfying. All my apps are available like Netflix and Hulu so I can use those right through the tv. This Visio was easy to set up and easy to use on my own. The manual have clear instructions. I would recommend this TV to anyone.
Steven M.
Fayetteville, TN
Best TV I have ever owned for the money. Picture is superb and I find the controls to be intuitive. I don't use the smart TV for anything other than Netflix or Hulu, but I've had no issues with them. Works as expected and looks even better!
Lauren W.
Austin, TX
Wanted an upgrade from our older TV with a huge burn-in image in the middle. We tossed around the idea of going for a sixty but didn't know if it would have fit our space. Love the quality of image and how nicely it hooks up to our sound bar.
Sara F.
San Bernardino, CA
This is the TV that i have it is amazing. The screen detail is good very high definition. Easy to use on the daily. It comes withe Netflix Pandora Hulu and many more cool features I love this when ever I am going to watch a good movie. I recommend this to everyone because of the great pixels and how high Def it is
Michelle G.
Astoria, NY
The smart feature isn't great. I thought you could download apps but you can't. A lot of the apps are outdated (I.e. Spotify). The screen quality is great though and it was very affordable.
Stephanie W.
Mishawaka, IN
By far the best TV money has bought for my household. The slim design makes its light weight and easier to maneuver. The display is so lifelike. Works amazing with our electronics.
Kristin Z.
Chambersburg, PA
We got a great deal on this TV and we love it. My only complaint would be that it takes forever to put letters into a search engine, but overall I love the functionality of the TV and everything it hooks up to. The clarity is great!
Breton R.
Waynesboro, PA
Love!!!! This TV has beautiful color and works perfectly. Being the first smart TV we owned I love the features and being able to connect to just about everything with the click of a remote