ElectronicsTelevisionVizio
- M-series - 80" Class (80" Diag) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black

VIZIO - M-Series - 80" Class (80" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vizio - M-series - 80" Class (80" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy K.
Lewes, DE
Amazing sound and picture quality. I feel like I am part of the show or movie I am watching. The best TV I have ever had hands down.
Sheena M.
Springdale, AR
Love this tv!! Everything is so life size and real. 3-D movies or sponge bob would really be crazy. I'm sure it's a great TV and works wonderful. I wouldn't want one that big but who am I to say how big a TV should be
Viviam L.
concord, NH
Great picture. Clear image. Easy to set up. Really has brought the family together on Sunday night movie time. Simple to go through the menu and connect it to Wifi. Love how sleek it is.
Wendy R.
Bit the bullet and spend the money to get the television that we wanted. We defiantly were not disappointed with this product.
Heather H.
West Columbia, SC
I actually have a 50" but there wasn't an option for that size. This is great brand, affordable for a smart TV. Has so many apps already encrypted for you. All you have to do is set up your favorites so their at the tip of your fingertips. Great picture and sound ! Worth buying another one, I currently have two.
Jacqueline G.
Fort Worth, TX
Not impressed at all! I have a 3 year old smart TV by Samsung and it runs a lot better than this! If I could go back I would definitely spend the extra $200 and get a Samsung, but as the saying goes, "You get what you pay for!"
Ashley H.
Lancaster, PA
High quality, excellent price! Picture is great, value is great. Shopped around a lot and researched many reviews, this was by far the best bang for my buck.
Nikki Z.
Tiffin, OH
My dad bought this for the family room and it's so amazing! I love the quality of the screen and the features it has. Also very thin and I love the 4K viewing :-)
Jordan H.
Sagamore Hills, OH
For the price I'm giving it 3 but over all I love it I'm looking forward to buying the new 4k blurry dvds
Keke L.
Indianapolis, IN
It totally feels like I am in the movie or the person in the talkshow is sitting right next to me I can see every for every pimple every line every wrinkle

Looking for your answer?