Vizio - M-series - 65

Vizio - M-series - 65" Class (64-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 240hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY VIZIO

Learn more about smart products. see more...

miranda d.
Victoria, TX
Great bedroom TV. most nights my husband and i are fighting over who gets to watch TV on it. The picture quality is great
Samantha S.
Love the display and size of screen, has nice smart features and worked well with the sound system set up in sitting area
Patrick C.
Austin, TX
Amazing brand I love it love it love it I will never switch Vizio the quality is great all my TV are Vizio love love it
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
I love my TV its huge and was a reasonable price. Its a great entertainment system for my family to have movie nights
Tiffany H.
Dickinson , TX
By far my favorite TV ever!!! It is easy to set up and use. The picture is perfect! I couldn't say enough about it
Stephanie R.
It's pretty nice I like the size and how thin it is 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 but I could love it more if it was lighterπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
We just bought this tv..love it..has everything we use on it..Netflix utube hullu...great tv..must buy
Julia R.
Kingman, AZ
Great picture.. easy to set up... No issues. quickly sets up with all our other devices.. no glitches
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
My living room tv!! It's beautiful it is easy to use. Perfect picture I'm just in love with it
Kelley P.
Guyton, GA
My uncle gave me this TV and its amazing! Clear picture and great speakers!