Vizio - M-series - 65

Vizio - M-series - 65" Class (64-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 240hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY VIZIO

Learn more about smart products. see more...

Vizio - M-series - 65
We have this T.V in our living room with surround sound, its amazing.!!!!!!
We also have a 32 inch in our bed room & they are affordable & it definitely met our expecatios.
Leia R.
orem, UT
Love love my tv. Its a theatre in my home. I love having Amazon I heart radio and Utube at my finger tips. We are excited to watch the super bowl on the big screen
Astrid H.
I love this television. It's so big and the colors look really great specially with hd. Netflix is easily accessed and it super easy to connect to the Internet.
Lindsay L.
Gainesville, FL
Really love this tv, we wanted something big for our living room and this was the perfect size and the perfect price for what it is! It's given us no problems!
Melissa C.
Love this tv. Crystal clear. Such a great TV love that it has Netflix, YouTube, etc options right on remote! Tv is truly a smart tv! Worth every penny.
Olivia R.
BEST TV I've ever gotten! It's has YouTube, Twitter, Netflix, etc! Like seriously who ever made this TV a BIG O THANKS! I'm in love w/ my tv!! ❤️
KIM B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Was too large for the room intended so we had to swap out the smaller one from downstairs. it has a good picture and easy to navigate controls.
Paula V.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have not one bad thing to say about my Smart TV! I absolutely love Vizio's quality, sharpness, picture, and features. Would highly recommend.
Amber C.
Bay City, TX
Just purchased this tv! Great outcome! We love being in the living room now. There's nothing better than family time with a big tv!
Thomas S.
Philadelphia, PA
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!!

Had to get used to such an amazing
picture at first.