Vizio - M-series - 65

Vizio - M-series - 65" Class (64-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 240hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY VIZIO

Learn more about smart products. see more...

Byron M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this TV!!! Picture is crystal clear and the inclusion of the smart apps makes using Netflix amazon on demand and Hulu a breeze. It also has Pandora and other streaming music apps which is amazing. The sound quality is very good for being stock but I did upgrade to a sound bar to complete my home entertainment experience. I can't wait to upgrade to their new line of 4k tv's
Rebecca C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Have this beautiful TV in my vacation home and you are lucky if our vacation consists more of laying around the living room and watching Netflix on this TV at full blast. The quality is AMAZING on this. Even when Netflix lags a bit, and looks a bit blurry, it still looks better than many other TV's in the market.
Laura M.
Pearl, MS
I really do love this tv. The 4k picture is amazing, especially since we went to this from an old little 20". The quality is night and day. We have, however, had some main circuit board issues which I've been told are fairly common in these Vizios. We bought the extended warrenty though so a technician is coming by our house this week to take a look at it. It still works fine, but with a couple of glitches.
Ashley R.
Kelso
I love the Vizio brand. it makes high quality products. all of our tvs have been Vizio. we got this one after tax return. it's so bright and clear and has auto dimming. it's got great sound. it is a smart TV so it has access to netflix, pandora, vudu, etc. it's so nice and big. I love it. a lot clearer than previous tvs and it was a pretty good price too. great value and it works great and lasts a long time.
Ember B.
Pasadena, TX
Bought this for my husband in October. It's the middle of March and we haven't had any problems with it. The "Netflix" button on the remote is really nice for people who have Netflix! First smart TV I have ever owned and I love it! The picture quality is great, and the volume is perfect!
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Bought this television for my parents for Christmas and they LOVE it! It was much easier to set up than expected (we aren't very good with technology lol). Overall, it is a great television and highly recommended!
Kimberly G.
This was my first flat screen TV but I couldn't be happier the picture is great sound is good I run it through a Surroundsound I have it mounted on the bracket on the wall love it! Would and have recommended to friends and family 100% satisfied. Easy for young and old to operate.
MIchael V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
The picture is fine not great but the WI-FI connection is the real problem with this one it connects andat times will work just fine to steam media but every once in a while it drops the connection speed low and starts to lag or drops connection all together.
Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
We got this on sale last winter and we're overall happy with it. Even though it's HD, it doesn't always have the highest quality image. I do understand that has somewhat to do with the large size and the particular TV station you're viewing. The smart TV part is nice!
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
I love this tv. The picture is amazing and the "smart" features are great. Loving be able to go on and watch Netflix right in my living room and not on a small computer screen. Easy to set up and customize settings. I would recommend this to everyone.