Vizio - M-series - 49

Vizio - M-series - 49" Class (48-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 240hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY VIZIO

Learn more about smart products. see more...

Vizio - M-series - 49
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
The visuals are spot on - some modern 1080p LEDs make the picture look like you're almost watching a soap opera, but this one doesn't. The smart features are nice (netflix, spotify, youtube, etc.) and easy to use.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
I owned a Vizio previously for 10 years and decided to upgrade and couldn't be happier with my decision the picture is so clear and I love the fact that I can go on the internet and Netflix my favorite!!!
Caitlin B.
Blackwood, NJ
I LOVE my smart TV, I bought it on black Friday and I never leave my bed now. They are so easy to use and having Netflix right on the TV is the best feature ever. OBSESSED!!!
Chelsie E.
Marietta, GA
OMG I love the TV. Pictures so good and the sounded so good and I got it all hooked up to my Netflix and my Playstation and I highly recommend this TV to everyone
Morgan Q.
Mont Clare, PA
I LOVVE the app interface on Vizios, and the play station store has any move you could ever want (We watch a lot of newer movies for less than 5 bucks)
Kelly K.
This is a great t.v. It has Youtube, Facebook, etc, included. I use workout videos from Youtube on my TV now, instead of from my little cell phone!
Amy A.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Love this television! I didn't need something with 3D and had shipped around for a while. This TV is everything I wanted at a great price point.
MAYRA R.
Guayama, PR
NICE TV, PICTURES LOOKS GREAT, THE AD ON WORK PERFECT, THE PRICE WAS A AMASSING. YOU CAN SEE A GOOD MOVIE THERE WITHOUT MISSING ANY DETAIL..
Kelli C.
Love our TV and everything is easily accessible from it. Netflix Hulu we can even check Facebook or go on YouTube. The picture is great on it
Kathryn L.
Eastpointe, Mi
Love this smart TV and all the apps we can access with it, nice quality but our sound doesn't get very loud we think the speaker is blown.