Vizio - M-series - 49

Vizio - M-series - 49" Class (48-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 240hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY VIZIO

Learn more about smart products. see more...

Vizio - M-series - 49
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I am in love with my Vizio television. I love that it's a smart tv. The color is fantastic as well and the display. Only issue I have is that it takes a few minutes to load the smart hub. I only use this option instead of cable for Netflix so it drives me crazy. Overall, I have never had any issues with this brand. They are slowly taking control of my house.
Saira A.
Deer Park, TX
Love, love, love this tv. Mounted over my fireplace, my son loves watching cartoons and YouTube videos that he can stream straight from my phone or his tablet. My father in law has a 4K Samsung and the graphics make me quite motion sick. I prefer our Vizio much more!
Kim D.
Odin, MN
We really like this t.v. it is easy to use, has all the apps we need. We've never had a smart TV before so I rally can't compare. The only issue we've had was the remote stopped working a month after we got it, but the manufacturer sent us a new one right away!
Kris H.
Spring Hill, TN
This TV is amazing! It's a great size! Not too big and not too small. The screen resolution is astonishing and crystal clear. I love the fact that it's a smart tv! Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube (plus many more) are all right there on screen.
Jennifer G.
Asheville, NC
We have been pleased with our Vizio over all. Only issues we've had is it seems like the SMART TV part can get a little bogged down and makes the TV freeze up. It hasn't been enough of an issue for us to be upset about it though.
Shelbie B.
I have this TV in my living room and it's amazing the sound and picture are amazing I host game nights at my house all the time and havin movies play in the background or even movie night this is our TV of choose
Lauren M.
Barstow, CA
I got this TV 4 months ago and i love. It's setup to both my netflix and amazon prime accounts all you have to do is hit a button and its on and ready to watch. The size is perfect for our home and I get complements on the color of the screen all the time.
Kirstin T.
Absolutely love my tv. Haven't had ad issue with it. Color is great quality is great. Had to contact customer service because I thought there was an issue but it ended up being my cable company but Vizio customer care was amazing and very helpful.
Allyssa B.
Vizio m series TVs are superb. The resolution and is so vibrant and crisp. Having it be a smart TV is great because you can access apps like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon with just a click of a button. I would definitely recommend.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
I am in love with this TV. Not only is the picture so clear but it has great sound capabilities and it connects flawlessly with my gaming and entertainment systems.