Vizio - M-series - 43

Vizio - M-series - 43" Class (43" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black

BY VIZIO #96 in Televisions

VIZIO - M-Series - 43" Class (43" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black see more...

Vizio - M-series - 43
Kat D.
I purchased this TV in the 55" size and absolutely love it. the TV clarity on Netflix movies, sporting HD events and video games (boyfriends' games) is unreal. the image is so clear I can practically see people's pores when watching movies lol. the refresh rate is nice too because I never notice any blips in movies. This TV comes with a bunch of apps installed, I use Netflix daily without issues, I've used pandora, and amazon as well without issues.
my only con with this TV is the remote, and specifically the backside with the qwerty keyboard. when using that function on the remote, you have to turn it sideways which points the signal transmitter away from the TV and gets blocked by your hand so the TV doesn't register the keys your pushing to search. a lot of times you end up pushing the buttons multiple times with nothing happening. it's just not worth using that part of the remote.
Melissa K.
Elwood
I am a disabled grandmother that lives with my Son and his family .I have trouble standing and walking so I rarely leave home. When I was approved for disability, I received back pay. This was my first purchase. I was so disappointed that this TV has already died on me! The picture just went black. I had sound,but no picture! I will never be able to save money for a new one,so my Son is renting one for me.He really can't afford to do that,but knows it's NY only source of comfort and entertainment. I would never recommend Vizio products to anyone!!!
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
This was a great buy and worth the money! I recently got married and moved out so buying a TV from scratch was fairly hard considering I wanted BEST quality for BEST value. It rang true for this TV. The picture does make a major difference in appearance. So much so any other Tv I see or watch from I think "hmm not so great." lol but the only thing I can think of is if you have cable some channels may have a line of "static" above. Again, I'm not sure if its my personal cable company or Tv trying to adjust quality but it may or may not irk you.
Sarah H.
I love this Tv. We were sure about the brand, never had any Vizio products before. I'm so glad we went with it though. The price was great and the quality is fantastic. Volume and picture are spot on. It's a smart TV so having that feature is always a plus. We have a big house and the TV is plenty big enough. I'm super happy with this purchase I 100% recommend Vizio TV.
Cynthia J.
I love this TV it is so east to setup plus connect the wifi and connect all accounts for the different apps such as Netfliz, Hulu, Vudu, Pandora and so much more. My kids like to play the game apps as well and It is easy to setup on a wall mount . Also if you ever loose your remote there is an app from the company that works great as a replacement it is not a universal remote it is the exact physical remote on an app.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
I got this to replace my Samsung and I couldn't be happier. The price was in line with other models and the clarity is so good! I love watching the apps on here. I haven't had cable in 4 yrs. it meets every single one of my tv needs. Even my kids. I would recommend vizio over Samsung any day.
Michael D.
Kaukauna, WI
This TV is amazing, I've never watched movies in such clarity! plenty of HDMI ports great for gaming and works great for Netflix and chill. I love this TV and will never switch from Vizio. 10/10 would recommend.
Cecily R.
I'm pretty sure this is the TV I have... :) but I will tell you vizio is a great brand. TV's are great. Awesome price, great picture. We loved our living room vizio TV that we got another in our bedroom.
Bambi F.
Winter Park, FL
Vizio makes extremely high quality televisions at a great price point. The picture and clarity on this sit is great -- and for the price it's phenomenal. The sound is only okay -- typical for a TV set, but that's easily fixed with some reasonably priced home theater speakers.
Jerika V.
In love with this TV! What more can you ask for when you have everything on your tv! No need for extra gadgets. Netflix, YouTube , etc. It's the perfect smart TV recommend it to anyone.
Corrie F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I fell in love with this TV in store. Just wondering when the best time to buy would be? Is it really best to wait till Black Friday and battle crowds?