ElectronicsTelevisionsVizio
M M55-D0 55" 2160p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - 4K UHDTV - Black

VIZIO M M55-D0 55" 2160p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - 4K UHDTV - Black

Manufacturer: VIZIO, Inc. Manufacturer Part Number: M55-D0 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. vizio.com Brand Name: VIZIO Product Series: M Product Model: M55-D0 Product Name: M55-D0 LED-LCD TV Product Type: LED-LCD TV Technical Information: Backlight Technology: LED Technical Information: Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Technical Information: Smart TV: Yes Technical Information: Features: Media Player

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VIZIO M M55-D0 55" 2160p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - 4K UHDTV - Black!
Trenity L.
Florence , SC
I like that I got this Vizio 55" 4k TV for $315 at walmart.com. This is actually a really good TV for the price. I'm impressed by the quality at that price point. I feel like it's not really true black. But that's ok because I can deal.
Angela C.
I don't have the 4k version of this. I have the regular Vizio smart tv and I'd recommend against buying it. I'm a fan of Vizio but I started getting white spots 7 months after I purchased it...very disappointing.

Looking for your answer?