VIZIO E650i-A2 65" 1080p 120Hz Class LED (3.23" ultra-slim) Smart HDTV

BY VIZIO

VIZIO E650i-A2 65" 1080p 120Hz Class LED Smart HDTV: 65" LCD panel With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution True 16:9 aspect ratio View your movies as the director intended on the (3.23" ultra-slim) VIZIO 65" HDTV Built-in digital tuner Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available VIZIO Smart HDTV HDMI Inputs: 4 Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution 65" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner SRS StudioSound HD Get booming surround sound The (3.23" ultra-slim) VIZIO 65" HDTV has Built-in WiFi Stream video from the Internet ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. see more...

VIZIO E650i-A2 65" 1080p 120Hz Class LED (3.23" ultra-slim) Smart HDTV
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
We've had our TV for about a year now and it never gets turned off. This TV replaced a vizio 60 inch that died after 4 years. Hoping this TV lasts a little longer. Great clear picture with no glare and able to see the picture no matter where we sit. Our living room has a lot of Windows so it's very bright but that does not seem to affect picture quality. The sound is not good at all(reason for 4 stars) but we have a surround sound system that hooked right up to this and makes a HUGE difference for the better. Very good price point for the size. Not top of the line but certainly not low end either. Internet set up was a breeze and love that we have all the apps. This truly is a smart tv. This was an outstanding purchase for us!
Emily A.
When my husband said he wanted to buy a 65 inch TV for the living room, I was pretty skeptical as I thought it was so unnecessary and would take up the entire wall. However, I must admit I enjoy our new huge TV. The picture quality is clear and I love that I can easily switch back and forth from Netflix to the Internet to Cable TV easily with just the switch of a button on the remote. The TV has also worked well with the sound bar my husband also purchased so we have been enjoying movie theater quality experiences from our own home. I would highly recommend this product as we have had great success with our other Vizio TVs as well.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL
We initially bought this TV because my husband thought it was a NECESSITY to watch football on, while I thought a 50" would be just fine. I have to admit I am so happy we bought the 65" it makes watching movies and your favorite television shows that much more enjoyable! I also love how the remote comes with its own Netflix button, makes it so convenient to turn on when there's absolutely nothing on cable.
Brittany H.
Good value for price this is my third vizeo TV and I'm a fan of the brand. Purchased at target. Quick and easy set up. Great App Store that suits all my needs. A big plus is how it doesn't take long to turn on which is a huge pet peeve of mine. Beautiful picture and fast processor.
Jenna L.
This TV is awesome. I've had a Samsung smart TV before and this one is so much better. The remote is easier to navigate. And the picture is so clear you can see the pores on people's faces!
Norma O.
Merced, CA
Best TV I've bought so far. excellent color and picture quality. easy to navigate and control. I feel like I don't need to go to the theatre anymore because it's such a huge screen. we have it on a built in shelf in our home and it's set up pretty high.
Janny  R.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband is in love with this I do like that it has the You Tube and Netflix apps and Amazon so easy to get lost in the shows I love with this super big screen
holly f.
Louisville, KY
Vizio is the best deal for televisions. My family has two different Vizios and they have not given us any problems. Most models are very basic so you are not paying for a million features you will never use.
Alberta w.
Wurtland, Ky
I have this TV and we live be it. It's great for gaming, watching movies, or just regular tv. I love that it has Netflix so we don't have to have a game console etc. connected to watch it.
Anna L.
Jenison, MI
Image is beautiful and clear, the colors just pop from the screen. Love how easy it is to switch from TV to Netflix with just a push of a button on the remote.