Vizio E551D-A0 55

Vizio E551D-A0 55" 3D 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p - 120 Hz

BY VIZIO

Introducing the new E-series slim frame design with an ultra-thin profile. The VIZIO 55" Class Razor LED™ Smart TV with Theater 3D® is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. Enjoy crystal-clear action and eye-popping images in 1080p Full HD and 120Hz with Smooth Motion. A stunningly slim outer frame lets you enjoy TV with a narrower border around the picture for a more immersive experience. VIZIO Internet Apps® with built-in Wi-Fi gives you instant access to a world of streaming movies, TV shows, music, and more. Includes 2 pairs of lightweight, battery-free glasses like the ones used in movie theaters. The VIZIO E-Series 55" Class Razor LED Smart TV with Theater 3D gives you more of what you love about TV with all the brilliant picture quality and world-class service you'd expect from America's LED HDTV Company. see more...

Vizio E551D-A0 55
Vizio E551D-A0 55" 3D 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p - 120 Hz
Lauren M.
Modesto, CA
Vizio televisions have been used in our home for last 10 years without issue. This recent purchase was our first LED which took some getting used to. The picture is very clear but almost too clear. Movies looked as though they had been filmed with a home camcoder. After having it a while it isn't as noticeable, but our guests always point it out. Also we've had some issues with the volume. Randomly, when turning it up it will become stuck and go to full blast. The only way to fix this has been to unplug it from the wall. This happens at least once a week.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
What a great buy! I am so thrilled my husband talked me into this purchase. I thought for the price it wouldn't be impressive...boy was I wrong. The picture quality is crystal clear and amazing. The sound quality is less than best but we added a sound bar and have no complaints. I love how thin this TV is it looks great mounted on the wall. I am very pleased!!
Tatiana  M.
Las Vegas, NV
Our TV is brand new. I love that we can play YouTube Netflix and Hulu and we can even go shopping on amazon we can even check yahoo and check the weather there is so many things we can do and it's great BUT we don't know why it just shuts off out of nowhere and I don't understand why a brand new TV can do that. If it wouldn't do that I would recommend it definitely because also we don't have cable but it automatically connects to cable so it's awesome for that
Johnie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Best budget TV ive bought!. got this TV for the man cave and its the best bang for your buck. especially if you have kids and want the whole 3d experience.. 3d isn't the best quality but i don't blame the TV because its a technology that has never been reinvented like everything else.
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
For the budget conscious, Vizio packed a huge package into a nice and sleek TV. The only thing is it would be nice to have more app options or to be able to purchase apps like Apple TV. Aside from that, it's great. The picture quality is very good and plenty of HDMI slots.
Bianca T.
Aurora, IL
Great tv! Sharp picture and no issues with images. Love that I can see the greatest of details on certain Channels. I think Vizio is one of the better brands. Was easy to set up but did take two people to hang up on the wall. I would definitely recommend!
Jenn V.
For the most part, the picture is pretty good, especially when you compare it to other pricier brands. The weird thing is that my parents purchased the same TV just a model under our & their picture is actually clearer & more 3D like than our more expensive model.
Jenni B.
Madison, WV
Our current family room TV. We love it!! It has the clearest picture, great sound and has never given us an ounce of issue! If your on the fence, jump on the Vizio train!! No regrets!
Amanda E.
WE LOVE OUR SMART TV! I love the built in apps to the TV like Netflix, Hulu, iheartradio. The resolution is crystal clear and...the only improvement I could say is the speakers are not that great. problem easily fixed once we bought a Vizio sound bar
Ashley C.
Fort Blackmore, VA
We absolute love our Vizio 55" inch SMART TV! The picture quality is amazing. We love being able to watch NetFlix, Hulu, YouTube and other Internet driven providers straight through our TV. We use it on a daily basis! Excellent quality!