Vizio E390-A1 39 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV

by Vizio

The Vizio E390-A1 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV is shattering the mold in a way only Vizio can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. A stunningly slim frame lets viewers enjoy TV with less frame around the picture for a truly immersive experience. The sleek picture frame design makes this HDTV a beauty to behold on any wall or table stand. With LED backlighting, every detail pops with rich color and vivid details. And thanks to its 1080p HD resolution, every scene is crisp and sharp. Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the Vizio 39" LED HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade. TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands. TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.

Where are the cheapest prices for vizios? I've been to Walmart and target and the prices seem to vary a lot. Walmart has the best Black Friday prices but I'm not sure about this time of the year
Start your review of Vizio E390-A1 39 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV!
How would you rate this product?
Medford, OR
Vizio E390-A1 39 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV uploaded by Lalanie O.
My tv is not listed in the choice options, but this one is the closest. I have the Vizio 39 Tesla TV and it’s truly amazing! It has great quality picture and good sound. It is our best TV for family movie night.
yonkers, NY
I love love my Vizio HDTV television it's just great the picture comes out incredible and the the sound is good but I think it could be better. Like maybe so surround sound por something but all in all, it's a really great purchase.
Madison, WI
The picture on vizios are amazing. It's my favorite brands for tvs. Bought it once at Walmart when I accidentally happened upon a midnight sale and was hooked! Great value for the price as it is a less popular brand
Exeter, CA
Beautiful picture and amazing quality. I would give 5 starts but on the little added features, for some reason every time I attempt to watch Netflix, the TV shuts off entirely. not a big deal since we own an Xbox that has the same capabilities but if you don't, that would be a great inconvenience.
Louisville
I like our Vizio TV. We have not had any issues with it. the setup was easy and found it very affordable in price. I would recommend this product to anyone. As far as how it compares to others, I am sure there are some better on the market but for my family this was perfect for us.
Citra, FL
I bought a 39 inch Vizio TV and less than a year later i was having problems with the screen getting dim at random times & then getting bright when it felt like it. Really annoying.
Oshkosh, WI
The TV worked great until it didn't........not super impressed because I had to keep the TV on at all times. If we shut it down it would take a half hour for us to get it to turn back on without shutting itself off. Power supply issue. Now it doesn't turn on at all.
Cleveland, TN
The first thing we wanted to watch on our new Vizio was the Lion King. Sounds silly but this is our first wide screen. We did our homework and got a great picture, great look, great buy.
Englewood, CO
I have had this TV for a while now, and I have had no issues with it. The audio is wonderful and the picture does every show I watch justice. definitely worth a recommendation.
Jber, AK
I just purchased this TV for my new home and it does everything I need it to do. The graphics are great for me and my spouse (who loves gaming). Not too bad for the price either.